Eugghhhhh!! Just trod on a slug....

29 replies
Found 27th Sep 2009
..... in my living room!!!
Has anyone else had similar in their homes?

29 Comments

eeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwww.....

nasty!!! :w00t:

Yak! I hope you didn't have bare feet

I would think you must have a bit of damp somewhere try too back track it's trail to find out where it came from

erm no, we hoover

In my first uni house we had a slug problem when we moved in and found that salt makes slugs shrivel up and die. We placed salt around the door they used to get in from and within a few weeks we were slug-free (thank goodness!). They are gross and so is the icky slime they leave behind.

[SIZE="7"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]NICE[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [SIZE="6"]:thumbsup:[/SIZE]

makershaker;6408100

erm no, we hoover

lol

Oh yeah! I used to leave my kitchen window open a bit at overnight until one morning I opened the cupboard to get some cereal and there was a slug!I traced back the trail to the window.I don't leave it open anymore!

mod

I get them in my kitchen sometimes; I put them in the compost bin

andywedge;6408111

I get them in my kitchen sometimes; I put them in the compost bin

Andy, Do you never sleep?

Original Poster

sadiebabes;6408096

Yak! I hope you didn't have bare feet

i did :-(
we don't have carpet in our living room so by the looks of it it came through the floorboards :x oh well it's gone for a long journey via the toilet now :lol:

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6408125

We had one in the kitchen. I put salt on it, slug explodes all over … We had one in the kitchen. I put salt on it, slug explodes all over floor, mum goes crazy. Fantastic.

couldn't find any salt so i put bicarbonate of soda on it :lol: luckily it didn't explode :giggle:

dcx_badass;6408125

We had one in the kitchen. I put salt on it, slug explodes all over … We had one in the kitchen. I put salt on it, slug explodes all over floor, mum goes crazy. Fantastic.

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Blue"]COOK IT[/COLOR][/SIZE]:thumbsup:

cheerleader;6408141

i did :-(we don't have carpet in our living room so by the looks of it it … i did :-(we don't have carpet in our living room so by the looks of it it came through the floorboards :x oh well it's gone for a long journey via the toilet now :lol:

Lol awww babe :friends:

Go & rub your icky foot over your hubby :lol: will make you feel better, lol xx

Original Poster

sadiebabes;6408158

Lol awww babe :friends:Go & rub your icky foot over your hubby :lol: will … Lol awww babe :friends:Go & rub your icky foot over your hubby :lol: will make you feel better, lol xx

haha :giggle: luckily it was on the ball of my foot & not inbetween my toes so used a baby wipe

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac158/miketoyotasuzuki/Small%20creatures/6a0255ef.jpg

sadiebabes;6408158

Lol awww babe :friends:Go & rub your icky foot over your hubby :lol: will … Lol awww babe :friends:Go & rub your icky foot over your hubby :lol: will make you feel better, lol xx

That is just spiteful! :w00t:

cheerleader;6408141

i did :-(we don't have carpet in our living room so by the looks of it it … i did :-(we don't have carpet in our living room so by the looks of it it came through the floorboards :x oh well it's gone for a long journey via the toilet now :lol:

cover your floorboards with slug pellets:thumbsup:(just be careful you dont slip on them)

Charlie Scene;6408212

That is just spiteful! :w00t:

It's not like I said she should rub her foot on his mouth as he slept..

sadiebabes;6408622

It's not like I said she should rub her foot on his mouth as he slept..

*gag* thats just wrong SB :w00t: and i thought you were so sweet :roll:

We sometimes get them, horrid things!!
I always have the salt handy

:-D slug soup for lunch? mayhap

Once in a while the dog accidentally brings one in that has crawled onto him when he was lying down outside.

I had one in my washing machine drum once,it was dead ewwwwwwww

Original Poster

chesso;6409666

Once in a while the dog accidentally brings one in that has crawled onto … Once in a while the dog accidentally brings one in that has crawled onto him when he was lying down outside.

think bailey might have brought it in as i saw her a little while before over by where i found the slug :roll: she'll try to eat anything :roll: :lol:

crushed egg shells are good, to stop them coming in.

cheerleader;6409772

think bailey might have brought it in as i saw her a little while before … think bailey might have brought it in as i saw her a little while before over by where i found the slug :roll: she'll try to eat anything :roll: :lol:

I can't say I've ever seen one of our dogs, over the years, trying to eat a slug!! I daresay they are a protein packed snack though.:w00t:

Oh the thought,made me cringe.

nikkib123;6410780

The slugs in my garden are bright orange. Is this normal ha ha?I mean … The slugs in my garden are bright orange. Is this normal ha ha?I mean like baked bean orange!

Arghhhh radioactive slugs,do they glow:w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48810998
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games78
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604827
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769585

See more discussions