Groups

eugh, how hard is it to find a decent xbox 360 bundle?

^^..

I've been looking for like 2 days, gah.

17 Comments

feeling the same looking for a ps3 bundle (already got a 360 but wanna play LBP)

Original Poster

grex9101;3539685

feeling the same looking for a ps3 bundle (already got a 360 but wanna … feeling the same looking for a ps3 bundle (already got a 360 but wanna play LBP)

Not worth the hassle mate..
    Games carp.

Best 360 deal I can find and the fricken website keeps declining my card.

t0mm;3539700

Not worth the hassle mate.. Games carp.Best 360 deal I can find and the … Not worth the hassle mate.. Games carp.Best 360 deal I can find and the fricken website keeps declining my card.

Whereabouts is that then? Is the Argos deal not the best at the minute?

Currys got a good deal? As get 4 games and £10 voucher for £200?

Original Poster

bazzaric;3539709

Whereabouts is that then? Is the Argos deal not the best at the minute?

With the games I want its gamestation with GOW2, GOW, Fallout 3 + 60GB - £200
    Naeem786;3539714

Currys got a good deal? As get 4 games and £10 voucher for £200?

Dont want any of them game lol, i already saw it

Original Poster

nikkib123;3539704

Very hard babe (oooh that sounds wrong)!!

:thumbsup:
    aha

t0mm;3539700

Not worth the hassle mate.. Games carp.

I suspect that myself, but would probably regret it if I at least didn't give it a try.
    At the very least I'll have a decent blu-ray player :thumbsup:

360 is SO the way to go mate, you made a good choice there. GOW2 is AWESOME :-D

Original Poster

nikkib123;3539741

Can't you just get your mum or dad to get the gamestation one on their … Can't you just get your mum or dad to get the gamestation one on their credit card and direct debit the money into their account?

we're all at the same bank :oops:
    doing the same with their cards too.

Original Poster

grex9101;3539743

I suspect that myself, but would probably regret it if I at least didn't … I suspect that myself, but would probably regret it if I at least didn't give it a try.At the very least I'll have a decent blu-ray player :thumbsup:360 is SO the way to go mate, you made a good choice there. GOW2 is AWESOME :-D

My ps3 broke last night 'decent bluray player' my ****, the blu ray drive was what died :-D.

t0mm;3539747

we're all at the same bank :oops:doing the same with their cards too.

you want me to order and get it delivered to you? You can transfer money to me

t0mm;3539751

My ps3 broke last night 'decent bluray player' my ****, the blu ray drive … My ps3 broke last night 'decent bluray player' my ****, the blu ray drive was what died :-D.

don't put me off, can't think of anything else I need for xmas!

Original Poster

nikkib123;3539758

Grrrr rubbish - wonder whats going on - thats not right is it?

Dunno, it's gamestation I guess.. :?
    bazzaric;3539784

you want me to order and get it delivered to you? You can transfer money … you want me to order and get it delivered to you? You can transfer money to me

my friends already offered, ive heard its instore too, just a bit different, ill give them a bell tomorrow, thanks for the offer though bazzaric, i'll rep you

Original Poster

grex9101;3539790

don't put me off, can't think of anything else I need for xmas!

seriously, the way they treated me on the phone today, i went back to gamestation and got my money back..

t0mm;3539804

seriously, the way they treated me on the phone today, i went back to … seriously, the way they treated me on the phone today, i went back to gamestation and got my money back..

really? sony customer services are supposed to be excellent as well.

Still, welcome to the 360 fold. You won't regret it. Best console since the dreamcast, got a jaded old-skool gamer back into gaming. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

grex9101;3539831

really? sony customer services are supposed to be excellent as … really? sony customer services are supposed to be excellent as well.Still, welcome to the 360 fold. You won't regret it. Best console since the dreamcast, got a jaded old-skool gamer back into gaming. :thumbsup:

i've had 7 xboxs already, allbroke:roll: kept coming back cuse the customer service was good..

t0mm;3539852

i've had 7 xboxs already, allbroke:roll: kept coming back cuse the … i've had 7 xboxs already, allbroke:roll: kept coming back cuse the customer service was good..

well, welcome back!!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

grex9101;3539859

well, welcome back!!! :thumbsup:

merci:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay512
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1326
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1015
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764333

See more discussions