Euro car parts

Posted 9th Nov
Hi would it be possible for a Mod to look at the behaviour of this company as there appears to be a lot of us awaiting refunds from a deal they couldn't honour. I believe this isnt the first time this has happened and the refunds should be processed as soon as they know that they cant fulfill orders.
I think it would be worth considering banning them and their imaginary deals from this site.
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
They were suspended yesterday at midday.

To keep taking orders knowing they have no stock and then members needing to wait for a refund isn't acceptable.

As for letting members decide, many members won't be aware of this risk so its not something we'd be happy to let run. Having read through a few different threads it wasn't just a handful of members that had this problem.

We've told this merchant of our decision so hopefully they'll be able to improve their systems.
I've got my refund.

The only thing HUKD will do is block the merchant.

I'd rather HUKD left the merchant the way it is and the buyers decide if they want to take the risk in a deal.

We don't need more nannying/censorship.
17 Comments
Should post it in feedback that way @magicjay1986 will get to see it, seen the feedback and their sister site carparts4less are just as bad three managers told me they didn’t follow the consumer rights act!
Edited by: "eslick" 9th Nov
I've got my refund.

The only thing HUKD will do is block the merchant.

I'd rather HUKD left the merchant the way it is and the buyers decide if they want to take the risk in a deal.

We don't need more nannying/censorship.
Don't buy something for a stupidly low price that is obviously mis priced and then expect it to get honoured and you wont have this trouble. We are all human and we all make mistakes you can't just expect them to turn round and say ok don't worry we will lose loads of money because you want a bargain.
Their website shows what appears to be the same item as available for order but at 4 times the price
Bandicoot09/11/2019 18:35

...I think it would be worth considering banning them and their imaginary …...I think it would be worth considering banning them and their imaginary deals from this site...

Would be far more appropriate to ban it's non-trading sister company CP4L.
Just stop buying mis price deals that are rarely honoured. You’ll get the refund as soon as they get to it. They probably had tens of thousands of people buying it and it’ll take time to process all those refunds
They were suspended yesterday at midday.

To keep taking orders knowing they have no stock and then members needing to wait for a refund isn't acceptable.

As for letting members decide, many members won't be aware of this risk so its not something we'd be happy to let run. Having read through a few different threads it wasn't just a handful of members that had this problem.

We've told this merchant of our decision so hopefully they'll be able to improve their systems.
I had a similar problem a year or so ago. I left a review on Trustpilot outlining my displeasure and a manager contacted me within hours and personally sorted my problem out. The reviews on TP are largely decent and suggest that they may be experiencing issues atm.
deeky09/11/2019 19:18

I had a similar problem a year or so ago. I left a review on Trustpilot …I had a similar problem a year or so ago. I left a review on Trustpilot outlining my displeasure and a manager contacted me within hours and personally sorted my problem out. The reviews on TP are largely decent and suggest that they may be experiencing issues atm.

I so wish NOWTV would do that deekles

They really don't give a (insert word here ) yet they are still allowed on here.

uk.trustpilot.com/rev…s=1
maccy1i09/11/2019 19:25

I so wish NOWTV would do that deekles They really don't give a (insert …I so wish NOWTV would do that deekles They really don't give a (insert word here ) yet they are still allowed on here.https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/nowtv.com?languages=en&stars=1

Don't even go there.

Very
deeky09/11/2019 19:30

Don't even go there.Very

I didn't think it could get worse...but it just did
maccy1i09/11/2019 19:31

I didn't think it could get worse...but it just did

I had a thought before. If you know who had one of those appalling Very experiences, would I start to like Very or would I feel sorry for you know who? What a dilemma
deeky09/11/2019 19:36

I had a thought before. If you know who had one of those appalling Very …I had a thought before. If you know who had one of those appalling Very experiences, would I start to like Very or would I feel sorry for you know who? What a dilemma

tregs09/11/2019 19:39

[Image]

You're probably right
Edited by: "deeky" 9th Nov
magicjay198609/11/2019 19:09

They were suspended yesterday at midday. To keep taking orders knowing …They were suspended yesterday at midday. To keep taking orders knowing they have no stock and then members needing to wait for a refund isn't acceptable. As for letting members decide, many members won't be aware of this risk so its not something we'd be happy to let run. Having read through a few different threads it wasn't just a handful of members that had this problem. We've told this merchant of our decision so hopefully they'll be able to improve their systems.

Carparts4less are the same company they should also be suspended, same in every way
What did you guys order?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants