euro disney trip. Stay in paris looks best price? any advise?

8 replies
Found 12th Feb
we are looking for a quick break to euro disney, the best option we have priced is to fly to cdg then hotel in paris a for a family room at £100 a night, train to euro disney and half price tickets £130 for entry. for 2 night and one day in the park.
Any advice?

8 Comments

We stayed one stop away on the train in fact u could walk it. It has a big shopping outlet there it was great and miles cheaper than staying in Disney . We are a family of 4 . I'll try and get the name for u

Unless you really want to sightsee in the city or you know your way around the metro i would have thought that one of the disney hotels would be more convenient esp. travelling with children.

Relais Spa Val d'Europe Chessy and I booked Disney passes attraction tix

Original Poster

imnotbeinghumpty

​thanks I'll take a look!

Original Poster

looked at the disney hotels, all around 300 a night sadly

Original Poster

imnotbeinghumpty

​looks perfect! we are going to book an extra night as the price per night works out brilliant. Thank you very much

Vienna house dream castle or magic circus hotels are Disney style hotels, but a fraction of the cost. Only 10 mins on free shuttle buses to the park. Youll pay approx £70-£100 a night depending if you want a double or family room. Free English style breakfast too.

I've booked a second time at Hipark Serris Val d'Europe. 5 mins bus ride from the park, pickup outside hotel. prices pretty competitive
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…48107
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52422864
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427914645
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769427

See more discussions