Groups
    EXPIRED

euro finals betting

K with the euro finals starting im gonna be putting a few bets on and im looking for any special offers or any cashback offers for opening a new account with whateva betting company?im a member of quidco,cashbackkings and topcashback,im already a member of betfair so that 1's out,any help would be much appreciated.

3 Comments

Heh, I was just going post something similar to your query. Glad I searched first, I'm in the same position, want to place a £10 bet and wondered if I could get cashback anywhere.

Original Poster

mattius;2254863

Heh, I was just going post something similar to your query. Glad I … Heh, I was just going post something similar to your query. Glad I searched first, I'm in the same position, want to place a £10 bet and wondered if I could get cashback anywhere.

Dude if you've a quidco or cashbackkings account id reccommened opening an account with betfair,if you bet £10 im sure you get £25 cash back threw quidco/cashbackkings and with betfair you'll get a free £10 bet,plus im sure after you've done £25 worth of bets you get anotha £25 bonus in your betfair account.

Ahh winner, its £30 cashback for depositing £10 with Betfair.
    Thanks for that.

Could you not open another Quidco account because you would still get £25 for it (after subtracting the admin £5)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone know about good deals on PENTAX Q7?11
      2. Audi A4 2 Batteries and memory card issue22
      3. Phone "Upgrade"69
      4. Looking for a deal on nowtv movies33

See more discussions