Given some of to charity
buy a house
and travel around the world
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Would you treat me? To some money, not with contempt
adamspencer957 m ago

roughly the same, but also- pay off all my close relative's …roughly the same, but also- pay off all my close relative's debts/mortages- buy a car (nothing too posh as i would be worried about it all the time)- invest some of what is left in promising new businesses

It just so happens that I recently changed my name to Promising New Businesses.

I don't promise a return on any investment though...
Edited by: "RossD89" 29th Sep 2017
37 Comments
I would be very pleased and surprised, especially since I never done the lottery, but have had tickets bought for me.
I'd pay for an English Language tutor to spend a year with Splender.
roughly the same, but also

- pay off all my close relative's debts/mortages
- buy a car (nothing too posh as i would be worried about it all the time)
- invest some of what is left in promising new businesses
adamspencer957 m ago

roughly the same, but also- pay off all my close relative's …roughly the same, but also- pay off all my close relative's debts/mortages- buy a car (nothing too posh as i would be worried about it all the time)- invest some of what is left in promising new businesses

It just so happens that I recently changed my name to Promising New Businesses.

I don't promise a return on any investment though...
Edited by: "RossD89" 29th Sep 2017
deeky32 m ago

I think Jax has first dibs.
Ball out (and invest).

A nice big house, fancy cars, a personal gym and good food would keep me happy. Maybe a holiday every now and then.
adamspencer9528 m ago

Good call
Wouldn't tell a soul, I would sell up, and go find some adventures overseas. Quite fancy living in Japan or Argentina.
Hire Alistair Cook as my bodyguard

Destard59 m ago

I don't think you'd win enough money.
@Sweettooth34

"Euro million’s...

What would u do if you ever won euro million"

Destard1 h, 20 m ago

Plus, for some other members of the site, a tutor for grammar & punctuation in order to cover pluralisation & the usage of apostrophes.
fanpages6 m ago

Plus, for some other members of the site, a tutor for grammar & …Plus, for some other members of the site, a tutor for grammar & punctuation in order to cover pluralisation & the usage of apostrophes.

See my post above.
Edited by: "Krooner" 29th Sep 2017
Move to New Zealand and open a netjets account.
i would try to spend the money, but on what? it would be a very difficult decision.
I would buy a takeaway. as most I have won there is £6.40 and that's enough for a medium mixed doner
and small chips.
shabbird7 m ago

wow

Very much staged
but still not bad

shabbird3 m ago

I would buy a takeaway. as most I have won there is £6.40 and that's …I would buy a takeaway. as most I have won there is £6.40 and that's enough for a medium mixed donerand small chips.

I won £16 once maybe we will have enough left for something bubbly ?
fanpages1 h, 0 m ago

@Sweettooth34 "Euro million’s... What would u do if you ever won euro m …@Sweettooth34 "Euro million’s... What would u do if you ever won euro million" Plus, for some other members of the site, a tutor for grammar & punctuation in order to cover pluralisation & the usage of apostrophes.

*Apostrophe's
deeky3 h, 0 m ago

Course lol
I'd be a little surprised considering i'm not dumb enough to buy lottery tickets.
mtc112 m ago

I'd be a little surprised considering i'm not dumb enough to buy lottery …I'd be a little surprised considering i'm not dumb enough to buy lottery tickets.

i wouldn't say it is dumb to buy lottery tickets as someone has to win some where. it is however an extremely small chance and you would have a better chance chucking that money into the stock market, which is risky, but when compared to the lottery, gives a higher chance of a profit, but too small for most people to worry about for the thousand quid or so that they would lose on buying the lottery tickets long term.
In our street we have one family which cause so much trouble for everyone. They have like 7 kids in a 3 bed council house, sign on, claim all sorts of benefits, the woman has 7 kids with 3 men, the man living their isn't supposed to be living there. They have a house full of animals, dog crap all over their unmaintained garden. Arguing and shouting that you can hear up the street. Net curtains that are ripped and stained. Recycle bin full of cheap liquor bottles, Your typical benefit chavs.

Only people like that would win 1 million on the lottery, stay put where they're disliked by every neighbour, buy their council house to continue to cause more problems.
Edited by: "J4GG4" 30th Sep 2017
I'd actually try and set something up to make people mortgage free.. Say one person a month.. family first obviously.. That would change many people's lives.
Possibly invest in some retro gaming software company to produce retro style games on current gen consoles..
A big house in a couple of countries and a few nice cars.
Health and family are possibly the most important things. So I would also try and keep myself grounded and not get carried away..
alltaken12330th Sep 2017

Would you not be tempted to buy the adjoining houses? (Make offer to …Would you not be tempted to buy the adjoining houses? (Make offer to problem scroungers neighbours) Then report them constantly for issues?Perhaps buy those houses and find some really, really scummy tenants that could equal or even best the poor behaviour of the problem neighbour?Are you concerned your problem neigbour has already won the lottery and can't be moved?

Ah... sorry. Didn't make it clear enough. They have already won the lottery lol.

Bought the house and changed those curtains.

Still the same scummy people though.

It is beyond me why they'd buy that house though, you can get somewhere local a lot nicer for not so much more money.
Edited by: "J4GG4" 30th Sep 2017
J4GG41 h, 11 m ago

Ah... sorry. Didn't make it clear enough. They have already won the …Ah... sorry. Didn't make it clear enough. They have already won the lottery lol.Bought the house and changed those curtains.Still the same scummy people though.It is beyond me why they'd buy that house though, you can get somewhere local a lot nicer for not so much more money.

But they won't feel so at home some where nicer. They would feel they stick out like a sore thumb. Also they probably got a huge discount buying their own home, which I assume is local housing stock.
mutley18 h, 28 m ago

But they won't feel so at home some where nicer. They would feel they …But they won't feel so at home some where nicer. They would feel they stick out like a sore thumb. Also they probably got a huge discount buying their own home, which I assume is local housing stock.

True, and yeah I think its a 40% discount.
J4GG49 h, 23 m ago

True, and yeah I think its a 40% discount.

they only have to keep it for 3 years then they can sell and make a profit, so you maybe in luck as they may do this and move out.
shadey121 h, 17 m ago

Up to 70 …Up to 70 %https://www.gov.uk/right-to-buy-buying-your-council-home/discounts

Woah.
fanpages29th Sep

@Sweettooth34 "Euro million’s... What would u do if you ever won euro m …@Sweettooth34 "Euro million’s... What would u do if you ever won euro million" Plus, for some other members of the site, a tutor for grammar & punctuation in order to cover pluralisation & the usage of apostrophes.

I liked it in the olden days when you used to sign your posts
fp
Edited by: "Jez_North" 1st Oct 2017
jax6191 h, 6 m ago

Few things ove thought about over the years if I won Euro millions.Make …Few things ove thought about over the years if I won Euro millions.Make others miserable.Have my manhood replaced with gold and diamond new manhood.Buy an island and have amazing surgeon's.Kidnap people and have their arms replaced with monkey arms.Buy the biggest pig I could and ride on it. (None sexual l, I mean with a saddle like a horse)

And then you woke up

32146849-XRfTb.jpg

Jez_North1 h, 24 m ago

I liked it in the olden days when you used to sign your postsfp

In that golden year of 2016? Hmmm. Yeah. Right.
Jez_North3 h, 15 m ago

I liked it in the olden days when you used to sign your postsfp

That is a long time ago now. You must have been lurking for a long time (or favour reading extremely old threads).
MSK.2 h, 22 m ago

In that golden year of 2016? Hmmm. Yeah. Right.

fanpages31 m ago

That is a long time ago now. You must have been lurking for a long time …That is a long time ago now. You must have been lurking for a long time (or favour reading extremely old threads).

32148179-ngj1H.jpg
Destard29th Sep

Why capitalise the letter 'l'?
I’d hire someone to vote hot on selected deals(excited)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants