Groups

EURO MILLIONS.

A british ticket has won the euro tonight, £112 million, what are they going to do with all that money,

20 Comments

spend it probably...

Buy more lottery tickets?

yeh it was me ! whats the big deal?................it only money

Oooh, I hope it was me

id love just a fraction of that amount, if i did win that much i would definitely give alot away to charity and friends.

did they say whereabouts in uk?

in b4
    mine was just delivered

If it is a ticket in the syndicate I belong to, I promise to come back on and let you know!!

yay! money back to uk! imagine the interest!
    You could give 50 people a job just off interest! that would be good!
    banks would HATE you lol.

Now we'll see the usual story in the papers, I woke up, was having some toast etc thought I'd check last nights ticket and wooooooo I couldn't believe my eyes etc!

Crazy amount to win

results dont usually get emailed to me until mid saturday sparkle. May be hope for us yet ! ;-)

GL everyone who played! GL!

I wonder how many begging letters the winner will get now.

none if he remains anon. hopefully

All I know is that I would never go public lol.

FFFFFFFFF&^&*^*&(^ it wasn't me. Blast.

Looking at that pic above is that bloke really that useless that one the girls need to tell him the area where the G Spot is located.

PXV227093 was the raffle. I had doubts that if you bought a standing order with raffle, your raffle number would be "lost" by the system. Sounds silly.. i know!

PXV227093 was is an old number bought 2 weeks back (I always keep my eye on the ranges). One day .. One day!

simplyjimbo

FFFFFFFFF&^&*^*&(^ it wasn't me. Blast.Looking at that pic above is that … FFFFFFFFF&^&*^*&(^ it wasn't me. Blast.Looking at that pic above is that bloke really that useless that one the girls need to tell him the area where the G Spot is located.

lol! Reminds me of mock of the week... lines you would never hear on a tv show. Family fortunes .. If its up there, I'll give you the money myself

5nowman

did they say whereabouts in uk?

I think as long as the person contacts Camelot early enough they can control if that information is released.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GOT Leaks again918
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …99190
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846286
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30119

See more discussions