Groups
    EXPIRED

Euro Millions Prediction £85,000,000 Jackpot - Need Your Help Derren Style!

Right guys and girls as you may or may not know this weeks euro millions jackpot stands at an incredible 85,000,000 quid. I am wondering if we can do a Derren on this and so I'm asking for your help. I want around 24 people to pick "7" numbers each for the upcoming euro millions draw by free association writing. Let your mind go blank with a pen in your hand and write down on a piece of paper without thinking 7 numbers. The idea here is just to let the pen move on it's own while remaining thoughtless upstairs. When you can decipher "7" numbers on the page please PM them to me. 5 of the numbers will have to be between 1 and 50 and the other two "lucky numbers" between 1-9. I will check my inbox tomorrow, take the mean average and then PM everyone who submitted the numbers with the lottery numbers I calculated. Hopefully 24 of us will be multi-millionaires, what have we got to lose!!

JUST TO CLARIFY I WILL NEED 5 NUMBERS BETWEEN 1-50 AND 2 NUMBERS BETWEEN 1-9. THANK YOU. I WILL TAKE THE AVERAGE OF THE FIVE NUMBERS THEN THE AVERAGE OF THE TWO LUCKY NUMBERS TO ACQUIRE ALL 7 NUMBERS FOR US. (A BIG THANK YOU TO "muckypup" FOR THE CLARIFICATION)

Just take your time when picking the numbers and relax and let the numbers flow from the end of your pen. I will get back to everyone as soon as 24 people have PM'd me. Hopefully I will have received all the numbers this evening and calculated the average by tomorrow morning or even tonight if all 24 people have submitted their numbers so that we can buy a ticket Friday morning.

Even if we don't win it's still a nice social experiment. Take Care.

(If you are unfamiliar with free association writing please search google. Thank you.)

"When all the numbers have been calculated I will PM the people involved with the full 24 sets, the username of each HDUK member who submitted them and the 7 mean numbers calculated using the above number sets. Cheers."

170 Comments

Original Poster

I've expired my last thread and posted here, thanks guys. Please don't take this too seriously guys and girls and who knows you may win something! I have currently 5 members who have sent me their numbers so I'm looking for 19 more members to get involved, once those members have sent the numbers I will close the thread so get in quick.

You actually thought what Darren brown did works?

Original Poster

spobby;6317996

You actually thought what Darren brown did works?

That's not what I'm saying at all. It's all about averages and who knows you may win something, either way it will be you putting it on and it's better than a lucky dip.

Just a bit of fun please don't take it too seriously, I'm not a fool, and I'm quite sceptical myself so I'm intrigued to see if this works. If you decide to send me your numbers and get the numbers calculated back then decide not to put the lottery on then that is up to you. All the best and thanks for your post.

wtf, man u need to sharpen up, the 7 random numbers wee all choose are just as good as 7 randoms u could choose, just go 1,2,3,4,5,6,7

if u seriosuly want to derren it up u need to average a hell of a lot more than 7 numbers lol

2,4,6,8,10 12,14

Original Poster

micoo;6318026

wtf, man u need to sharpen up, the 7 random numbers wee all choose are … wtf, man u need to sharpen up, the 7 random numbers wee all choose are just as good as 7 randoms u could choose, just go 1,2,3,4,5,6,7if u seriosuly want to derren it up u need to average a hell of a lot more than 7 numbers lol

Sorry you have misinterpreted what I am saying, I won't be averaging 7 numbers at all. I will be averaging 24 sets of 7 numbers from 24 members on HDUK. Why would I average 7 numbers haha. Back to school for you my friend. Thanks for your post.

By the way it is up to you if you send me your numbers or not so if you don't want to then that's ok with me. You've nothing to lose.:thumbsup:

JUST TO CLARIFY "AGAIN" I WILL BE USING THE MEAN OF THE 5 NUMBERS BETWEEN 1-50 AND THE MEAN OF THE 2 NUMBERS BETWEEN 1-9 TO GET THE TWO LUCKY NUMBERS. THE MEAN WILL BE CALCULATED OVER 24 SETS I.E 24 MEMBERS OF HDUK ALLA DERREN. THANKS AGAIN.

Please make the five chosen between 1-50 and the 2 chosen between 1-9 clear in the PM, thank you.

Original Poster

cribert;6318033

2,4,6,8,10 12,14

Ha Ha Very good, your subconscious seems to be working in multiples of two, how very predictable. Thanks for your post all the same. :thumbsup:

3, 7, 21, 18, 39

3, 9

Good luck

Original Poster

Please note the phrase "Please don't take this too seriously guys and girls and who knows you may win something!" in my second post. For those of you that play with a lucky dip you really don't have anything to lose, you will still be getting 7 random numbers averaged over 24 sets, give it a go!

Original Poster

jennyp160372;6318131

3, 7, 21, 18, 393, 9Good luck

Thank you, 18 people needed now. If you want to post your numbers on the page feel free to do so as I already have 5 sets which were pm'd to me. If however you would like to pm them instead so they are not overlooked feel free and good luck. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

17 sets now needed.

Original Poster

It is important by the way to use the free association writing. Please try. Thank you. Just set aside 15 mins or so and relax with a pen and paper.

9 16 19 22 47
    1 8

Original Poster

kroozing;6318190

9 16 19 22 471 8

Thank you, your numbers have been listed.

16 sets left.

Original Poster

It will be interesting to see also if any of the number sets submitted individually win any prizes.

Original Poster

dolla;6318206

Haha good one, these won't be included lol but thanks anyway

Original Poster

14 number sets now needed.

I have pm'd you my numbers op
    Good luck all

13 sets needed

mine are 6,12,18,24,30,36,42
    good luck

Original Poster

muffin247;6318366

mine are 6,12,18,24,30,36,42good luck

Hi muffin, i need 5 numbers between 1-50 and two numbers between 1-9, thanks.

Original Poster

simon012;6318342

I have pm'd you my numbers opGood luck all13 sets needed

Cheers mate.

Original Poster

still 13 needed.

inajiffi;6318381

Hi muffin, i need 5 numbers between 1-50 and two numbers between 1-9, … Hi muffin, i need 5 numbers between 1-50 and two numbers between 1-9, thanks.

ok
    those first 5 then 2 and 7

pm,d my numbers

LOL you people actually believe the darren brown BS. LOOOL

Original Poster

muffin247;6318393

okthose first 5 then 2 and 7

cheers 12 sets needed now. Please pm the numbers if you can.

Original Poster

mus_ne;6318408

LOL you people actually believe the darren brown BS. LOOOL

Just for fun, please read initial and second post. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

mus_ne;6318415

]Fail.

Very interesting, thank you I hadn't seen this. All the best. :thumbsup:

You welcome =)

Keep an eye on the first ball on the left after the numbers are announced.

Original Poster

mus_ne;6318429

You welcome =)Keep an eye on the first ball on the left after the numbers … You welcome =)Keep an eye on the first ball on the left after the numbers are announced.

I was watching very closely but the picture quality is really poor. I will try to track down a better quality vid on youtube to make it more apparent. Thanks again.

Original Poster

11 sets needed now after which, post will be closed. Thanks guys and gals.

Original Poster

Just a note...... "When all the numbers have been calculated I will PM the people involved with the full 24 sets, the username of each HDUK member who submitted them and the 7 mean numbers calculated using the above number sets. Cheers."

inajiffi;6318482

I was watching very closely but the picture quality is really poor. I … I was watching very closely but the picture quality is really poor. I will try to track down a better quality vid on youtube to make it more apparent. Thanks again.

I don't think you can watch any better quality? It was filmed from a distance on purpose.

anyway, watch this ]video

and skip to 1:29 and watch the leftmost ball very closely. It clearly makes a slight jump.

Original Poster

mus_ne;6318532

I don't think you can watch any better quality? It was filmed from a … I don't think you can watch any better quality? It was filmed from a distance on purpose.anyway, watch this ]videoand skip to 1:29 and watch the leftmost ball very closely. It clearly makes a slight jump.

Still can't make it out my friend but I do believe you. Did you watch the show when it happened live? and the following show telling people how he may have done it?

I'm off to work... good luck anyways

Original Poster

mus_ne;6318554

I'm off to work... good luck anyways

Thank you, have a good night at work. :thumbsup:

4, 7, 11, 14 , 36, 6 , 8

7 8 12 18 21 39 44
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4031719
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764613
      3. What is there free to do in your town?2034
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523471

See more discussions