Euro parts

Posted 8th Nov
Ordered a tool box from a deal I saw on here half price....brilliant Christmas pressie.
They sent email sorry we will have to refund you we haven’t got any in stock. Still waiting for refund 😡😡😡
Community Updates
Top comments
Cool story bro. Stay hard.
8 Comments
Cool story bro. Stay hard.
They did the same with some handwash I ordered, useless company
You do understand how much traffic this site gets each day right Suzie?

Stock is "finite" if its appeared as a deal here its already somewhere else (such is the way of the internet).

Any deal here is "Hit or Miss" & stock will move at speed, or may be an end price listing.. who knows, that's the reality, you've been signed up here long enough to have seen a few "end of line" deals & the like.
Just the way it is.
This lot are under armour 2.0 and both should be banned on here for their failure to fulfill orders.
Any stock system can be placed under duress when a deal "lights up" best for the seller to put up the words "very limited stock" IF they want to play the honesty game rather than web site metrics
Bandicoot08/11/2019 08:15

This lot are under armour 2.0 and both should be banned on here for their …This lot are under armour 2.0 and both should be banned on here for their failure to fulfill orders.

They are worse than Under Armour, I got told by three managers at their sister company that they didnt follow the Consumer Rights Act! In the end I needed to email their CEO who you normally get through to a customer service team, these lot though dont have such a team and it was his actual email address, his PA sorted it for me but you could tell she didnt know where the email address came from and had never had an email like it before.

As for banning, the sister company just got reinstated after being banned for self promotion so bet it will never happen.

ceoemail.com/s.p…214
Edited by: "eslick" 8th Nov
How long have you been waiting for a refund for?
There have been lots of euro car parts deals for collection only recently. Picked a few items up today myself in fact.

May have been a glitch where it was marked as delivery but only available at local branch for collection.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants