Euro truck sim 2 DLC’s

Posted 17th Apr
Hey, has anybody purchased all or any of DLC’s? I really want them but man there expensive for them all... is there a site there all on offer? do you get a lot more game with them ? Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
I have them all but I have about 2000 hours in the game. Instant gaming is usually a good website for the dlc usually cheaper then steam. It does open up a lot more of the map and if you want to open up even more of it look at pro mods as well it cost about £1 and every time there is a update you h e to buy it again but for £1 it is not to bad.
kevmfc9117/04/2020 15:26

I have them all but I have about 2000 hours in the game. Instant gaming is …I have them all but I have about 2000 hours in the game. Instant gaming is usually a good website for the dlc usually cheaper then steam. It does open up a lot more of the map and if you want to open up even more of it look at pro mods as well it cost about £1 and every time there is a update you h e to buy it again but for £1 it is not to bad.

Cool I’ll have a look into it... I’ve just purchased all the cargo DLC’s which open up a lot more too... I’ll cave in and get them all eventually... really enjoying the game, it’s quite relaxing and fun at same time... like the way you can tune into local radio stations too
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions