Eurocamp

Posted 10th Jan
Hi, I fancy going to one of the euro camps this year for a family holiday. Has anyone been on a Eurocamp holiday or can recommend. Ideally we would like a site with direct beach access and waterslides for the kids. I have looked at travel options for camps in south of France and closest airport is Beziers and flights from Manchester in August are approx £350 each
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Flights so expensive. You mentioned family and kids so are you looking at over a grand on just flight's? Could you not drive into France? Petrol and tolls surely cheaper than the flights
Yes will look at driving as I don’t want to be paying that. I will consider campsites in Italy too but all so expensive. A package holiday is looking cheaper at the moment
Check out the Portsmouth Santander crossing.
I stayed at a site called Les Ranchisses in the south of france a few years back and it was beautiful, it has water slides for the kids but no beach access but if you visit the Pont-d'Arc theres a nice beach there and it's not too far from the campsite.
AllyOxenFree10/01/2020 22:47

Yes will look at driving as I don’t want to be paying that. I will c …Yes will look at driving as I don’t want to be paying that. I will consider campsites in Italy too but all so expensive. A package holiday is looking cheaper at the moment

We're off to Carnac this summer with Eurocamp - I think the main beach is a short drive from the campsite. Not too far a drive either.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions