Eurocar parts essential business?

Posted 24th Mar
hi I was just wondering does anyone know / work for euro car parts and if so are the stores open? if not can I get parts delivered?

I've heard alot of controversy over whether eurocarparts are classed as an essential business and will remain open during this 'shutdown'

thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
I just rang them this morning as I need to get adblue and they were open. It says automobile repairs are essential anyway. Not sure where you are based but my local is Woodford London and it’s open. Give your local a call, I am sure they will be open
LewisS324/03/2020 11:00

I just rang them this morning as I need to get adblue and they were open. …I just rang them this morning as I need to get adblue and they were open. It says automobile repairs are essential anyway. Not sure where you are based but my local is Woodford London and it’s open. Give your local a call, I am sure they will be open

Cheers i'm from the north west and I'll give em a call now
Picked up a Click and Collect order from one of the two Reading stores this morning. Door was locked and only allowing one person in at a time, social distancing etc.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants