EuroCarParts TRADE Prices

Found 6th Jun
Does anyone know, do EuroCarPart prices for Trade change as frequently as they do for retail customers?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Is this connected with your previous thread hotukdeals.com/dis…064 ?

In short, yes, prices do change for trade customers, even more so than retail customers in my experience.
Seen a guy buying a bulb and it was £4.09. He said is that my trade price? No.. It's £1 trade
It’s basically based on monthly spend, more spend lower prices.
andynicol2 h, 17 m ago

Is this connected with your previous thread …Is this connected with your previous thread https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/garage-rip-off-2919064 ?In short, yes, prices do change for trade customers, even more so than retail customers in my experience.

Yes, connected to that thread.

This is going to small claims court now. The Trader is refusing to demonstrate how much he purchased the parts for - I just wondered if this was because they are substantially cheaper trade, or if its because he just had them laying around from another job so decided to put them on my car and bill.

Either way, my claim is on the price I could have got them from EuroCarParts on that day.
Robj11 h, 7 m ago

Yes, connected to that thread.This is going to small claims court now. The …Yes, connected to that thread.This is going to small claims court now. The Trader is refusing to demonstrate how much he purchased the parts for - I just wondered if this was because they are substantially cheaper trade, or if its because he just had them laying around from another job so decided to put them on my car and bill.Either way, my claim is on the price I could have got them from EuroCarParts on that day.

Am I correct in saying that you clarified it was new parts fitted, then, as you say, the claim if for what the parts would have cost you, not the garage, I'd hazard a guess and say the court will find a middle ground in between the two figures.
Edited by: "andynicol" 6th Jun
andynicol5 m ago

Am I correct in saying that you clarified it was new parts fitted, then, …Am I correct in saying that you clarified it was new parts fitted, then, as you say, the claim if for what the parts would have cost you, not the garage, I'd hazard a guess and say the court will find a middle ground in between the two figures.

I have a friend who is a Barrister, I have built an extremely strong case against the garage. He feels it will be 100% full settlement. Just gathering as much information as possible before the hearing to ensure that is the case.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants