EuroCarParts - unnecessary delays in giving refunds

Posted 14th Nov
I, along with quite a few others judging by the comments left on the recent eurocarparts thread regarding the tool chest drawers have had, (and am still having) a bad experience with them. I ordered 2 sets of drawers and paid, same day they contact me to tell me they cant fulfill the order, over a week later now and emails to them asking 'where's my refund' 'whats the hold-up' i get nothing in reply other than the auto acknowledgement system emails. No contact and no refund, over a week ago and still no progress. I'll never use them again, HUKD should suspend them for this type of shady behaviour, I've certainly let my displeasure be known via a trustpilot review, i'd suggest anyone else facing the same problem do likewise
Community Updates
Top comments
I got my refund after posting a 1 star review on trust pilot so recommend you do the same
8 Comments
They're already banned.
Already is suspended, and has been for a week or so. There's a recent thread about it.
AndyRoyd14/11/2019 20:49

Already is suspended, and has been for a week or so. There's a recent …Already is suspended, and has been for a week or so. There's a recent thread about it.

hotukdeals.com/dis…920
I got my refund after posting a 1 star review on trust pilot so recommend you do the same
I and others have a bad experience with Amazon can you ban them please HUKD?
MadeDixonsCry14/11/2019 22:42

I and others have a bad experience with Amazon can you ban them please …I and others have a bad experience with Amazon can you ban them please HUKD?

What bad experience have you had with Amazon, were they being facetious with you?
Bandicoot14/11/2019 21:16

I got my refund after posting a 1 star review on trust pilot so recommend …I got my refund after posting a 1 star review on trust pilot so recommend you do the same

Funny you should mention that, that’s exactly what I did shortly before you mentioned it, low and behold, they’re all over me like a rash with apologies and refund got made straight away, even offering me compensatory item to smooth the deal.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants