Groups
    EXPIRED

Eurodisney Park Tickets

Hi,
    I've booked a holiday to france in october half term, and i'm wanting to go to to Eurodisney for 2 days.
    Does anyone know of any deals for 2 day hopper passes? The cheapest I can find then for is £228 incl delivery for 3 adults and 1 child.

Cheers
    Spuddyboy

16 Comments

I have a Disney ticket that is bogof entry,buy 1 entry get another free for 1 adult.Would you be interested in buying?

Original Poster

Where abouts is that buying from? Disney themselves?

I only just have the 1 voucher,you need purchase the actual entry tickets there you need buy 1 adult ticket there and they will give a 2nd adult free entry,its for 1 day only.

[url]www.attractiontix.co.uk[/url] have 2day hopper pass for £60 per adult and £48 per child (3-11yrs)

engadine

[url]www.attractiontix.co.uk[/url] have 2day hopper pass for £60 per … [url]www.attractiontix.co.uk[/url] have 2day hopper pass for £60 per adult and £48 per child (3-11yrs)

im guessing that where he went since 3 £60 and 1 £48 = £228 :giggle:

Dhaos

im guessing that where he went since 3 £60 and 1 £48 = £228 :giggle:

You looking for a gold star for being top of the class???

nope i just like being a smart ass

Thought as much!

The cheapest price per day is on 3 day hoppers. I reckon best option is to buy these and then sell the unused day(s) on fleabay.

Original Poster

5757alan

The cheapest price per day is on 3 day hoppers. I reckon best option is … The cheapest price per day is on 3 day hoppers. I reckon best option is to buy these and then sell the unused day(s) on fleabay.

Hmmm that is always an option.
    Have been looking on ebay as well and there have been a few tickets about. Just don't know whether to buy from the bay of e or just go to attractiontix

I bought from Attractiontix and it wasnt accepted at Disneyland. Had to fork out for another set of 5 day tickets at the gate?! Would say it was a simple mistake that they gave me a voucher instead of tickets, but trying to get my money back at the minute, so just be sure you know what you are getting!

Disneyland Paris Direct have them for £203 plus delivery of £4.50 £207.50
    ]http//bo…sh&
    Or if your going before the 9th Nov there doing an online special with 15% off a day ticket so it would work out at £95 for each day for all of you plus you get free deilivery!! So total of £190 Bargain!

Spuddyboy,

Are you still looking for tickets?

Original Poster

jellybaby that looks like a good deal

And yes I am still looking for tickets

Do you fancy sharing some 3 day hopper passes? I only need one day for 3 adults and 1 child after the October half term. We could pro-rata the cost of the tickets. Let me know what you think, or PM me. :-D

Original Poster

shell820810

I bought from Attractiontix and it wasnt accepted at Disneyland. Had to … I bought from Attractiontix and it wasnt accepted at Disneyland. Had to fork out for another set of 5 day tickets at the gate?! Would say it was a simple mistake that they gave me a voucher instead of tickets, but trying to get my money back at the minute, so just be sure you know what you are getting!

Did you take the voucher to the gate or did you go to the Pluto desk to recieve your ticket?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why do people scam on Gumtree?55
      2. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress911
      3. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1520
      4. Best supermarket Disaronno?88

See more discussions