Groups
    EXPIRED

Eurodisney tckets

we off to paris in august and are looking for cheap tickets to disney just for the 1 day

i checked the disney webpage, its £35 for 1 days ticket ,

anyother sites where i could get it cheaper ??

thanks

3 Comments

Sorry dont know anywhere cheaper - but arent disneyland paris on quidco?? does it apply to tickets???

Book to travel on P&O's Dover-Calais ferry route before 30 Sept and you'll get a 2for1 voucher for adult Disneyland Paris '1 day hopper' tickets. As these retail for up to £56, this could be a decent saving if you're planning a ferry trip there anyway.

How to get it.

Click through to the P&O offer page using Temin's link below. Tickets cost from £30 for a car and up to 9 people each way, but expect prices to be higher in the summer months (you may have to dig around for a while to find a cheapie). If you want to book a few months ahead it's easier to phone in (08716 645 645) as the online system isn't comprehensive. Be sure to quote the 'Disneyland offer' if you do.

Ticket terms:

The 2for1 voucher is only valid on adult 1 day, 2 park hopper tickets, which get you entry to both the 'Disneyland' and 'Walt Disney Studios' parks. It's valid for entry until 31st March 2009, and you only get one per booking.

Look here : poferries.com/tou…htm

Original Poster

thanks apalma, but we have already booked our flights there

travelling from glasgow so flight would be less hassel

and yes disneyland paris are on quidco
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I am hoping to sound you good people out about an idea...66
      2. Wifi extender1014
      3. Recommend a free reminder app1312