Groups

Euromillions - Even harder to win the jackpot from 7th May

As if 76 million to 1 wasnt enough. There increasing the lucky star balls from 9 to 11. I dont know what the odds are now but its definately more difficult.

They are also introducing a new prize for just matching 2 main balls.

Youll also be able to play it on a tuesday now aswell as friday.

Anyone good at maths?

14 Comments

cool

As if 76 million to 1 wasnt enough. There increasing the lucky star balls … As if 76 million to 1 wasnt enough. There increasing the lucky star balls from 9 to 11. I dont know what the odds are now but its definately more difficult. They are also introducing a new prize for just matching 2 main balls. Youll also be able to play it on a tuesday now aswell as friday. Anyone good at maths?

Yes me

Lottery=con

1 in 93 million... ish.

Maybe they're hoping to get a 200 million rollover and generate more sales?

This investment appears to give out more than others.

twice a week at £2 a go with very little chance of winning. what's the point?

Original Poster

Little Munchkin

twice a week at £2 a go with very little chance of winning. what's the … twice a week at £2 a go with very little chance of winning. what's the point?

Yeah exactly, and at 93 mil to 1 youve got no chance have you. I do like the idea of a prize for 2 numbers that doesnt sound bad as ive done that loads of times. But gee its tough enough as it is now. I hope they dont change the normal lotto or they can bog off lol

In this present economic downturn, why dont they make a few millionaires instead of one or 10 top prizes of £500k or £250k, either one I'd be happy with !

Banned

[email protected] that play the lottery. Mugs.

even when you do win its nothing! We done it the other day and got 3 numbers and that was a massive payout of £4.23!

fridgehead

even when you do win its nothing! We done it the other day and got 3 … even when you do win its nothing! We done it the other day and got 3 numbers and that was a massive payout of £4.23!

gary Coleman say's 'what you talking about' that's 4 whole tickets you can buy.

Banned

People do win it though.. Maybe not many but people do..

The new odds of winning the jackpot are actually 1 in 116,531,800 or 0.0000000086 % that means its going to be 52% harder to win the jackpot.

Worth it for an extra prize of £2.70? I think not! Camelot are greedy ****, that is all.

boycott

crackedmirrors

The new odds of winning the jackpot are actually 1 in 116,531,800 or … The new odds of winning the jackpot are actually 1 in 116,531,800 or 0.0000000086 % that means its going to be 52% harder to win the jackpot.Worth it for an extra prize of £2.70? I think not! Camelot are greedy ****, that is all.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tooth extraction55
      2. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)23
      3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?66
      4. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?38

See more discussions