Groups

EuroMillions jackpot of €88.5m won by Irish ticket holder.

Banned
    news.sky.com/sto…649

Luck of the Irish.

Imagine scooping that in!

http://www.ifc.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/tumblr_m62z16FD8T1qbhetko1_500.gif

19 Comments

lucky beggar, good luck to em

Banned

Oh ****

I must make up with one of my uncles, an aunt & a cousin.... Just in case

I'm so envious If I won that much I'd throw a gigantic HUKD party and put a few quid behind the bar.

Original Poster Banned

deeky

I'm so envious If I won that much I'd throw a gigantic HUKD party and … I'm so envious If I won that much I'd throw a gigantic HUKD party and put a few quid behind the bar.

I would be more interested in your x-mas comp X)

MrScotchBonnet

I would be more interested in your x-mas comp X)

Obviously I'd up the prize value a tad X)

wonder if they are from Strabane.

Feck it. I wanted that money!

Banned

deeky

I'm so envious If I won that much I'd throw a gigantic HUKD party and … I'm so envious If I won that much I'd throw a gigantic HUKD party and put a few quid behind the bar.

Free drinks, people would still vote cold!

shadey12

wonder if they are from Strabane.

Uncle Hugo

deeky

It would ruin your life and marriage and no more friends.

airfix

It would ruin your life and marriage and no more friends.

​I'm in, where do I sign.

Glad someone won.... wish it was better odds smaller prizes. 1 in 250 million chance or something stupid isnt it?

Banned

If I'd won, I'd give £40M to charities in Palestine to help them rebuild and fund new schools and hospitals destroyed by Israel.

smiler594

If I'd won, I'd give £40M to charities in Palestine to help them rebuild … If I'd won, I'd give £40M to charities in Palestine to help them rebuild and fund new schools and hospitals destroyed by Israel.

in your rush to cry about israel you forgot to post some crap about spurs

Banned

brilly

in your rush to cry about israel you forgot to post some crap about spurs

I'm not giving Spurs £40M, but if I had it, and I'd put it on my bet for Delli alli to score and for Spurs to beat Chelsea instead of my £20 winning £140, it would have been £40M winning £280M!! COYS!!

and amazing news today...I have won too...although only a fiver!

smiler594

If I'd won, I'd give £40M to charities in Palestine to help them rebuild … If I'd won, I'd give £40M to charities in Palestine to help them rebuild and fund new schools and hospitals destroyed by Israel.

They could buy a proper tunneling machine with that

http://pastmycurfew.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Chunnel-Boring-Machine.jpg

Did know there were any people left in Ireland! I guess that's at least another one on the first plane out!

On a more serious note, I do wish the prizes were more in the order of £2M or £5M so that more people could win. Lets face it, at £300K that would be a life changing amount for 95% of the population. Not sure who the "players" are who want "bigger" jackpots....

Banned

airfix

They could buy a proper tunneling machine with that

Schools and hospitals which Israel destroyed. Not tunnels. Those are for war. Not interested in that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1229
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      4. Kitchen tap replacement33

See more discussions