Groups

Europa League Football Tonight ****Contains Spoilers****

A thread for some banter on tonights games

Should be some decent matches, first up is the Liverpool match KO @ 6 on ITV4

Followed by Man City v Juventus on Channel 5 @7.45

22 Comments

Original Poster

Not only is it the first meeting between FC Utrecht and Liverpool, it's also the Dutch side's first game in Europe against an English side. But Utrecht did beat Scottish outfit Celtic 4-0 at home to qualify for the Europa League group stages

The Liverpool team in full: Reina, Johnson, Kelly, Skrtel, Carragher, Lucas, Poulsen, Kuyt, Cole, Meireles,Torres. Subs: Jones, Jovanovic, Kyrgiakos, Maxi, Spearing, Babel, Ngog.

I really cannot stand watching Lucas play, I think the only time he plays well is pre season and once or twice when he has gone forward and play Defence Mid

I hope both clubs get taught a lesson. COYS!

carloskev

I really cannot stand watching Lucas play, I think the only time he plays … I really cannot stand watching Lucas play, I think the only time he plays well is pre season and once or twice when he has gone forward and play Defence Mid

Kelly in the team is a positive for Liverpool mind you. Good young player.

Original Poster

carloskev

I really cannot stand watching Lucas play, I think the only time he plays … I really cannot stand watching Lucas play, I think the only time he plays well is pre season and once or twice when he has gone forward and play Defence Mid

Its being said around Liverpool that Roy doesn't rate him and hes off to Spain in the January transfer window

Original Poster

sharkalos

I hope both clubs get taught a lesson. COYS!

S? Spurs is it?

exacly what tournament are liverpool resting torres and stevie g for. out of the carling cup and no chance in the league. surely woy isn't keeping them back for the fa cup already.

Original Poster

Kelly in the team is a positive for Liverpool mind you. Good young player.

Really promising player, got high hopes for him. He's a centre back by trade but can play at either full back position, is too footed and defensively sound. Hope he makes a place for himself at Liverpool for the long term

Original Poster

ants97

exacly what tournament are liverpool resting torres and stevie g for. out … exacly what tournament are liverpool resting torres and stevie g for. out of the carling cup and no chance in the league. surely woy isn't keeping them back for the fa cup already.

Torres starts

roryk83

Torres starts

aahh is stevie g back in court or something then.

Original Poster

ants97

aahh is stevie g back in court or something then.

who is it you support again Ants?

Original Poster

any score predictions then?

I'm going for 3 - 1 to Liverpool

roryk83

who is it you support again Ants?

the team top of their league and joint top of their champions league group with man u but I like to keep abreast of how the small teams are doing the intertoto cup.X)

Original Poster

the team top of their league and joint top of their champions league … the team top of their league and joint top of their champions league group with man u but I like to keep abreast of how the small teams are doing the intertoto cup.X)

ita amazing what one win and a draw in European football will do for confidence eh?!

Original Poster

looking a bit shakey in the opening stages

Original Poster

What is Lucas playing at!?!??!!?

liverpool getting a bit of going over and very very lucky still to be level with the 7th best team in holland.

Defence from that corner was laughable

Original Poster

this is awful

Original Poster

dare I say it but that may have been one of the worst performances I have ever seen my team put in

here's a great stat just tweeted by opta,

F Torres completed 0 of his 5 dribbles vs Utrecht, sent all 3 shots wide and had the lowest passing accuracy on the pitch (53%). Struggle

Banned

man ,liverpooooooooool,were ****!

eurococo league....ha.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions