Groups

Europe Postage costs?

Has anyone ever sent 2 PS3 games to europe via RM international signed for?

If yes, How much did it cost?

many thanks!

11 Comments

you can calculated it on their website

Original Poster

dmissy13

you can calculated it on their website

i think you need to know weight of it though i was also after whether it would be sending side by side in large A4 jiffy back or 2 in a standard jiffy bag

2 side by side would be classed as large letter instead of small parcel probably cheaper cant tell you the wight as i don't have any ps3 games to weigh

Original Poster

dmissy13

2 side by side would be classed as large letter instead of small parcel … 2 side by side would be classed as large letter instead of small parcel probably cheaper cant tell you the wight as i don't have any ps3 games to weigh

Cool, i'm not being lazy or anything i'm busy tonight and saturday (usually i do nothing).
    So i was hoping for a quick HUKDer answer so i could buy correct packaging sunday ready to post monday!

Many thanks for your responses

Won't be anything more than £7, I remember signed for international was about £3.50 but I not sent anything for ages and ages,price should be on royalmail website. It's then roughly double for Airmail what it would cost inland.

It costs me £1.57 to have an Xbox 360 game sent to Denmark. Hope that helps a little bit...

Using France as an example at around 400g for the 2 games would be £7.50 for Int Signed for.

Remember though that they are only trackable within the UK and there are several European countries which are a scammers paradise so depends where you are sending as well. (Italy being the worst)

Original Poster

Syzable

Using France as an example at around 400g for the 2 games would be £7.50 … Using France as an example at around 400g for the 2 games would be £7.50 for Int Signed for.Remember though that they are only trackable within the UK and there are several European countries which are a scammers paradise so depends where you are sending as well. (Italy being the worst)

It is actually Italy.....However i settled that outside of Ebay and got them to send it to me via Paypal gift! (The ebay user also has over 400 positive feedback)

I didn't realise that with int signed for does that mean through ebay, Paypal would go in favour of buyer?

I havent sent signed for before, sold 2 games standard airmail, think it was like £2 ish in jiffy bag, I would put both in a jiffy bag tbh.

Punkytiptop

It is actually Italy.....However i settled that outside of Ebay and got … It is actually Italy.....However i settled that outside of Ebay and got them to send it to me via Paypal gift! (The ebay user also has over 400 positive feedback)I didn't realise that with int signed for does that mean through ebay, Paypal would go in favour of buyer?

If you sold it outside ebay, then I'm not sure but I don't think you'd be covered.

no cover with paypal gift
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213632
      2. First 2 lucky people.77
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1223
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831532

See more discussions