Expired

European car breakdown cover

Found 25th Jun 2008
Hi all. I'm currently preparing for my one-and-a-half month long Euro trip And what I'm worrying about the most is the car, as I know that if it breaks down i.e. in Croatia, then I'll be in real trouble. Therefore I'm searching for a cheap european breakdown cover for my car, a Renault Megane Coupe (1998). The cheapest I found so far is 69 pounds, from Insurance Choice for Platinum cover inc. europe. I wonder if there's anything cheaper. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a nice day!!!

3 Comments

Not sure if this link any good to you, I made up random dates, for approx 6 wks, 2 passengers and car less then 10yrs old (not sure if you will have to put can 10-15 yrs old) and for the gold cover £45 plus 15% back if you go via quidco.

Worth a try I went to cheap4ferries via quidco site, Hope this helps

cheap4ferries.com/eva…id=

Original Poster

alfie73;2386488

Not sure if this link any good to you, I made up random dates, for approx … Not sure if this link any good to you, I made up random dates, for approx 6 wks, 2 passengers and car less then 10yrs old (not sure if you will have to put can 10-15 yrs old) and for the gold cover £45 plus 15% back if you go via quidco. Worth a try I went to cheap4ferries via quidco site, Hope this helpshttp://www.cheap4ferries.com/eva_search_results.aspx?CoverFor=1&Adults=2&PolicyType=5&StartDate=2008/7/1&EndDate=2008/8/15&Vehicle=1&Age=1&Area=1&r=144&fs=0&s=9&u=0&a=0&b=0&opid=

WOW!!! This is awesome!!! Thank you very very very much ALFIE73

No probs, glad I could help. Hope you have a good trip
Post a comment
@
    Text