Expired

European Travel Adaptor - Next Day Delivery

Found 24th May 2010
Hi HUKD'ers!

Am in desperate need of an European Travel Adaptor with next day delivery. A friends son is going away on Friday with the school and he doesn't have a travel adaptor, his mum isn't able to get out and get one, and I'm unable to travel down and drop mine off this week due to work commitments, so basically I am wanting to order one for her to get delivered by Thursday.

Cheers guys!

6 Comments

I would wait and get one at the airport or service station on the way!

Original Poster

Bus travelling from school, 14 year old boy - hmmmm think I'll pay whats needed. Well she will when she gives me the money back!

longster;8683827

Bus travelling from school, 14 year old boy - hmmmm think I'll pay whats … Bus travelling from school, 14 year old boy - hmmmm think I'll pay whats needed. Well she will when she gives me the money back!

You can get these from the pound shop or sainsbury i think. If you get mega stuck i could get one posted tom for you but would be sure to arrive before thursday?

Original Poster

Kind offer that thank you, but I've had a great idea thanks to it! I'll go to poundland tomorrow lunch and send one myself next day delivery

Thanks!

longster;8683968

Kind offer that thank you, but I've had a great idea thanks to it! I'll … Kind offer that thank you, but I've had a great idea thanks to it! I'll go to poundland tomorrow lunch and send one myself next day delivery :)Thanks!

No problem. Good luck. If they havnt got one you could try argos.

Original Poster

All such lovely people on here! Adaptor purchased and on its way to west yorkshire!
Post a comment
@
    Text