Groups

European Vacations

I have apparantly won a 7 day 6 night holiday to turkey...sounds good but am asking if anyone has heard of this company and is it genuine, i often enter competitons but I am now finding it very difficult to sort out the spam from the prizes. This is what I have apparently won. I would appreciate any feedback from anyone who has been involved with this company
    I am entitled to .Airfare & 5-star Hotel Accommodations PAID-IN-FULL!Congratulations! You can now claim this exciting Turkey holiday for you and a guest where you don't pay for Flights and 5star Hotel accommodation!
    Yes, A 7 Day Turkey Holiday for two persons -
    Flights and 5* Hotel Accommodation PAID IN FULL. (Why pay £££'s for flights and hotel?)

The local Southern Turkish Tourist Industry with selected hotels are participating and subsidising this special invitation to promote Turkey as an exciting holiday destination, this means that you and your chosen guest can take a "Turkey Familiarisation Holiday" where you do not pay for Flights and Hotel Accommodation. We are now able to exclusively offer this holiday for your sole use.

In Association with some of finest Resorts, Hotels and Attractions.

a £20 Administration & Booking fee is required that covers all administration costs related to confirming your booking for travel, plus hotel room accommodation. This administration fee also covers: notification of schedule for optional higher season dates available for your holiday, confirmation of booking of any optional extras selected i.e. excursions and half board meal plans. Plus confirming after booking and payment of any optional extras for excursions and tours, processing and delivery of final ticketing. You are also provided with a National rate telephone line with a full customer service staff to handle any queries. Supplements and refundable deposit may be required,

all flight charges are included also all accomodation (no food) I am not sure about this can anyone out there help me. they dont mention time share or meetings.

Thank you all in advance for your advice.

15 Comments

a £20 Administration & Booking fee is required

I'd be out at this stage

Banned

Starr;6577153

a £20 Administration & Booking fee is requiredI'd be out at this stage

same here

Banned

have you even mentioned the company name?
    do they ask for an email reply or have they produced a number to ring and confirm?

I will come with you!

But sounds like a scam to me - tel number prob cost a bomb to ring too

Its a SCAM

if you win something you shouldn't have to hand any money over.

Original Poster

kapows;6577176

have you even mentioned the company name?do they ask for an email reply … have you even mentioned the company name?do they ask for an email reply or have they produced a number to ring and confirm?

European Vacations

Original Poster

scoff;6577205

if you win something you shouldn't have to hand any money over.

If your have received an email invitation from European Vacations. Simply enter your first name and email address to learn more about the holiday

It says all money is refundable ..

Original Poster

DAMNOME;6577177

I will come with you!But sounds like a scam to me - tel number prob cost … I will come with you!But sounds like a scam to me - tel number prob cost a bomb to ring too

they dont give a telephone number contact is via email.

Scam,scam,scam-why would you pay an admin fee for a legitimately won prize? This has been doing the rounds in various disguises for many years-sorry,you have won nowt!

as previous posts, if i have to pay anything i am out, i have had two simmilar recently, one wanted £99 fo flight, the other £195 yearly management fee.

website is w w w .evholidays . com/
    but this site has a trojan virus so I did not provide a link

Original Poster

DAMNOME;6577347

website is w w w .evholidays . com/but this site has a trojan virus so I … website is w w w .evholidays . com/but this site has a trojan virus so I did not provide a link

thanks for letting me know. sorry just p.m. you.:oops:

miss money saver;6577406

thanks for letting me know. sorry just p.m. you.:oops:

That's ok - I replied :thumbsup:

Flights and 5* Hotel Accommodation PAID IN FULL. (Why pay £££'s for fl … Flights and 5* Hotel Accommodation PAID IN FULL. (Why pay £££'s for flights and hotel?)

Why pay £££'s for flights and hotel if you've won?

As others have said, SPAM, do not reply, do not hand over any money.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      3. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22
      4. Win a VIP West End break with VisitLondon33

See more discussions