Groups
    EXPIRED

Euro's

going on holida in less than 2 weeks and still havent bought any euro's

who has the best rate at the moment, wanting to convert £250, any help or offers on?

thank you

9 Comments

Banned

your gonna need a lot more than £250 worth although that depends how long your going ?

You could try no1currency.com if you have any near you, I have been purchasing my trvael money from these for my last 3 holidays and they are normally offer a better rate than most places like M&S

no1currency.com/bur…asp

[url]www.travelex.co.uk[/url] usually have the best rate, I usually use them anyway!

Banned

I'd recommend America, its bargain city over there!!

M & S currently have this deal on.

]http//ww…=TM

Get £10 voucher when you spend over £250 on currency!

Might help a bit!

GMTV did a feature on this about a week.

You can read Martin Lewis's conclusions here:-

gm.tv/ind…894

Usualy its better to buy once abroad with uk pounds...........prices in the resort are very competative........but you must check that No Commision is payable on smaller cash changed................dont get fooled by higher rates displayed,look for the SMALL PRINT................always ask them......HOW MUCH WILL YOU GIVE ME OVER THE COUNTER FOR £100..........if you get a complicated answer....WALK AWAY

ThePasty;2420058

M & S currently have this deal … M & S currently have this deal on.]http://www6.marksandspencer.com/pages/default.asp?PageId=MI&Product=TMGet £10 voucher when you spend over £250 on currency!Might help a bit!

Thought this was a decent offer until I rerad the T&C's of the voucher as the coucher is only valid against mens or womens clothing when you spending something £20 or £30 or more. Pity it was not just a normal £10 M&S voucher
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. win a hamper - orbit homes - kent commuter mag88
      2. Royal dishy plates11
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2323
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick33

See more discussions