Groups
    EXPIRED

euros back to pounds

have a couple hundred euros from trip where is the best place to get them changed back into pounds

thanks

6 Comments

Believe it or not, eBay. You generally get the exchange rate at the time, if not slightly more. Minus fee's.. I'm not totally sure though.

Original Poster

DarrylJohn

Believe it or not, eBay. You generally get the exchange rate at the time, … Believe it or not, eBay. You generally get the exchange rate at the time, if not slightly more. Minus fee's.. I'm not totally sure though.

forgot to add a store i can physically go to and change it, dont fancy posting it off

keep them 4 next time

You wont get as much back for them unless you got buyback with the agent. For instance is it was £1 for 1 Euro you would get 200 for £200. But if you cange them back you may only get £160 back. Ask about at work to see if anyone wants them.

Store's will generally rip you off in buying it back. I think they buy it back at around 60-70p a euro. I think the exchange is around 84p

post office are usually where i exchange mine
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846221
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416144
      3. I've got 2 for 1 codes to use at Thorpe Park/Sea Life, Yeoken vouchers, The…34
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831227

See more discussions