Found 24th Jun 2008
Hello all!!

Just after a bit of adivce really! I'm off to Zante next week and I was just wondering what the best exchange rate you have seen around because the local Postie is 1.12!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also does anyone still take travellers cheques or use one of those new Visa debit card?!

Thank allll xxxxx

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

Western Union places are usually pretty good. Better rates and free commission.

All I know is that the Euro and the Pound are not doing well together. Which is starting to make things in Europe more expensive.

Have you ever thought about opening a Nationwide account? You can take out money from cash machines abroad for a decent exhange rate and they don't charge you for taking out the money. It makes life easier as you can take out you money out how and when you need it.

Todays online post office rate is 1.22, which is better than Marks and spencers which is rare.

Euro very strong against the pound at the moment,
You wont do much better than 1.22

Original Poster

[COLOR="Purple"]Brill thanks alot! Just had a look on Nationwides and the Posties website so I'll give them a both a call later - they can fight for my money!!!!!!!! :-P
Thanks again! xxxxx[/COLOR]

check the money saving expert as he was talking about this recently and there is plenty on line

You will get a better deal on Zante take enough for taxi etc

Original Poster

luggster;2379431

check the money saving expert as he was talking about this recently and … check the money saving expert as he was talking about this recently and there is plenty on line

[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Purple"] Oooo good thinking! I love Martin! Thanks! xxx[/COLOR][/FONT]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is the best weight training app for iOS please?33
    2. heart rate monitor fitness watch59
    3. Best renewal with sky after last offer88
    4. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage11

See more discussions