Found 12th Jun 2009
Hi

Re: Who's Doing The Best Exchange Rate

Looking to get some Euros?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
3 Comments

travelex.co.uk always has the best rates. in fact they gaurentee it and you can pick it up at the airport or have it delivered to you!

also just noticed that if you go through Quidco you can get 0.7% cashback. it's not much but you want to have as much a possible when you're going on holiday.

Hi there

THIS is the place to start and finish

travelmoney.moneysavingexpert.com/

Thomas Exchange Global £500.00 into Euro
1.161 £580.50 Collection: Free from its two branches located in London's West End.
£574.70 Delivery: £5.00 for each £2,500 of currency ordered.

OR

Travelex *
1.139 £569.25 N/A Delivery: n/a
Collection: Free from branches, which are located at almost every major UK airport terminal/port.
Important! You'll get a worse rate if you do not order online before hand.

So i think i might be right. lol

king_chief;5475210

travelex.co.uk always has the best rates. in fact they gaurentee it and … travelex.co.uk always has the best rates. in fact they gaurentee it and you can pick it up at the airport or have it delivered to you!

I use travelex in my local SAINSBURY STORE, and pay using my NECTAR credit card so i get nectar points too on the CREDIT CARD. (no points for normal nectar card.)

Then as soon as i get home, pay the balance in FULL!!

Also, take a look at the post office website, the can reserve online and pick up, some times the rates are good.

PS- who do you bank with as some banks offer decent rates.

if you not changing mega amounts, sometimes it only a few quid difference and best to go somewhere like a supermarket wheres its free to park!

Rick
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    4. word association Game74244933

See more discussions