Expired

Eurostar to Paris deal in June

Found 24th Apr 2008
Hello,
I have taken a few days off work in June and was wondering if there is any deals on Eurostar to go to Paris. My dates are 19-23June or thereabouts. ANy help will be apprecaiated or even cheap air tickets.

11 Comments

I have a couple of open ended tickets for standard return to paris, brussels or lille on the eurostar. They are valid until 30th april 2009. You need to apply for tickets at least 28 days before travel but not more than 120 days before return date.

If you are interested i can sell for less than the best deal you can find.

Thanks

Original Poster

stanley;1958862

I have a couple of open ended tickets for standard return to paris, … I have a couple of open ended tickets for standard return to paris, brussels or lille on the eurostar. They are valid until 30th april 2009. You need to apply for tickets at least 28 days before travel but not more than 120 days before return date.If you are interested i can sell for less than the best deal you can find.Thanks

Ok thanks I'll contact you in next few days with my qoute to see if your special eurostar tickets are cheaper.

PapaSmurf;1958868

for cheap flights, try any of these … for cheap flights, try any of these three]www.kayak.co.uk]www.skyskanner.net]www.weefly.co.uk

Do they fly Eurostar ?

Edit. Ooops ,Sorry . My error . Thought OP just wanted Eurostar

stanley;1958862

I have a couple of open ended tickets for standard return to paris, … I have a couple of open ended tickets for standard return to paris, brussels or lille on the eurostar. They are valid until 30th april 2009. You need to apply for tickets at least 28 days before travel but not more than 120 days before return date.If you are interested i can sell for less than the best deal you can find.Thanks

Hi, are you interested in the 2 tickets?

stanley;1980780

Hi, are you interested in the 2 tickets?

I am! What price you lookng for?

ReflexReact;2015575

I am! What price you lookng for?

£110 delivered? Cheapest deals are around £120 return, but these tickets you can request any time/day so value is upto around £250. Let me know.

Sorry, way over my budget considering the conditions attached to the tickets. Thanks anyway!

ReflexReact;2025973

Sorry, way over my budget considering the conditions attached to the … Sorry, way over my budget considering the conditions attached to the tickets. Thanks anyway!

£100?

i was thinking more like half of that - only way i could justify it over the ferry - sorry!

I think stanleys price seems very reasonable. Iv just paid £300 for 2 of us, 3 nights eurostar break
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Hope of a cure for asthma713
    2. Wow apple you really are bad1622
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769493
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313895

See more discussions