eurostar train rescheduled 20min later. compensation?

hi,
i had a train booked for brussels beginning this month at exactly 17:25 but then i received an email saying that following an incident in the channel tunnel trains departures might have been affected.
once i got the station i noticed the train had been rescheduled to 20min later than its original departure time.(17:45)
am i allowed to some sort of compensation?
thanks in advance

16 Comments

They did warn you...

i believe its half an hour with most train lines before compensation.. but dont know bout eurostar

20 minutes laate and you want compensation - aren't you an impatient little bunny - lol

20mins blimey is this a joke......

ffs why not sue them?!:roll:

short answer No lol, i mean 20 mins, if it was an hour or so then i think anyone would feel annoyed and would think about compensation but 20 mins, errr i wouldnt waste ur time:)

and a fire probably counts as an act of god - unless you can ptove they caused it...

Im going to sue the old lady who crossed the road and made me 5 minutes late for work, how dare she, lol.

This Is A Joke Right ?

20 mins and you want compo?

geez. are you american? lol

LOL, always be early. if your flying out to US, you wont go check in last minute. Be early.

Original Poster

haha funny replies i got here.
well, im not claiming anything yet. i was just wondering you know.. it seems that in this country all the companies seem to be offering compensation for the littlest thing so i was just trying my luck hehe

volcom883;3248572

haha funny replies i got here.well, im not claiming anything yet. i was … haha funny replies i got here.well, im not claiming anything yet. i was just wondering you know.. it seems that in this country all the companies seem to be offering compensation for the littlest thing so i was just trying my luck hehe

Like you was here hotukdeals.com/ite…-a/ :roll:

Original Poster

waterloo;3252768

Like you was here … Like you was here http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/244701/alton-towers-partial-refund-if-an-a/ :roll:

ahahahaha yeahhh that was me too! isnt it great to get compensation?(whenever i can obviously) heheh

do you keep a dead fly in your poket so you can a free meal too?!

Banned

Crikey! If 20 minutes late is a problem - I hope you never chose to fly!

Simple answer - no - you are not entitled to compensation.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    3. GOT Leaks again614
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710

See more discussions