Expired

Eurotunnel & tescos clubcard

4 replies
Found 13th Jun 2007
Anyone know if it is possible to pay for eurotunnel (where your take you car with you) tickets with clubcard points?

I think you can for the eurostar (passenger only), can't find anything for the chunnel.

Thanks

5 Comments

Yes, I have just done exactly this. This link explains it all...

tesco.com/clu…148

Original Poster

vurt

Yes, I have just done exactly this. This link explains it … Yes, I have just done exactly this. This link explains it all...]http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/product.aspx?R=148

Thank you, really appreciated !:thumbsup:

We were going to book this with our clubcard deals but couldn't find anywhere on the Eurotunnel website where you would enter your deals voucher number, instead you are just prompted with a screen where you can enter your CC details.

How do you book crossings online with Tesco Deals?

Original Poster

Money Spinning

We were going to book this with our clubcard deals but couldn't find … We were going to book this with our clubcard deals but couldn't find anywhere on the Eurotunnel website where you would enter your deals voucher number, instead you are just prompted with a screen where you can enter your CC details.How do you book crossings online with Tesco Deals?

You have to phone them to book on 0870 241 0276 and give them your clubcard voucher numbers.

Cheers darknoiz.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would34138
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322811
    3. word association Game74244857

See more discussions