Groups

Eurovision

Is anybody going to watch it tonight? Im not sure i like the song, and i dont really think we stand a chance.

Whats peeps think????????????

21 Comments

Banned

It's pap.

We could have the best song in the world and we still would have no chance of winning...

Original Poster

When was the last time we won it and who?

nope i wont watch it i think eurovison is crap i mean look at our last 2 entries daz and the song about being an air hostess

i always plan to watch it but end up falling asleep by 9:30pm !!

We will never win!

Its Crap

raptorcigs;5230223

Its Crap

yup totally agree cant say ive ever watched it, closest thing ive done to watching is watched the bit on youtubbe were terry wogan announced the wrong uk contestant

off to the cinema - so am afraid i'm going to have to miss it - what a shame!

Its nothing to do with the song.

If we were more compliant and figuratively bent over as a nation a bit more and took what Brussels and the rest of the EU thrust our way, we'd have a chance.

As it is, our orders come from the USA and the rest of our Euro Bretheren don't like it . . .

Politically? Ukraine and Norway (the new Switzerland when it comes to EU politics) should do well - Greece cos everyone likes the sunshine and Ireland, because, well, everyone likes Ireland

mbgringo;5230264

Its nothing to do with the song.If we were more compliant and … Its nothing to do with the song.If we were more compliant and figuratively bent over as a nation a bit more and took what Brussels and the rest of the EU thrust our way, we'd have a chance.As it is, our orders come from the USA and the rest of our Euro Bretheren don't like it . . .Politically? Ukraine and Norway (the new Switzerland when it comes to EU politics) should do well - Greece cos everyone likes the sunshine and Ireland, because, well, everyone likes Ireland

Everyone likes cliff richard.. so based on that theory the UK win right?

Jed Maxwell;5230341

Everyone likes cliff richard.. so based on that theory the UK win right?

I don't like him.

Shifty eyes and small feet . . . . :evil:

we last won in 1997 it was Katrina and the Waves:oops:

i just remebered no Terry Wogan this year.....it's not going to be the same :?

I love eurovision, i watch it every year and its a shame wogan resigned. Gayboy Norton is doing it this year

not got a hope in hell to win, all the countries all vote for whomever they have just stopped fighting with, so its more the ukraine / chechnya song contest, even if we were to enter with something along the lines of ' what a wonderful world 'and got someone who sings it just like satchmo we would never win it would still be nil points cos everyone hates us
    and there will be no Terry Wogan taking the **** out of the other entries
    so it wont be the same

Saw something on tv last night about ear worms and how a song can get stuck in your mind even if you hate it, strangely been humming the damn song all day today, not good for me but maybe a good sign for eurovision if it sticks and the new voting system works better, hopeless if not.

have no interest in this rubbish at all.:)

Banned

Come on the UK! Should do ok, and finish half way!

Banned

Finland's entry sounds pretty good!

Original Poster

Some of those entries where pants

Banned

nessynoo01;5234214

Some of those entries where pants

+1 Albania and Croatia :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions