Eurovision Song Contest 2018 winner are Chun-Li and Maneki-necko

Found 13th May
My thoughts on this, how do you think?

I think familiarity of Street Fighter, fond memories and lots of lucky charms won it.

2939260-wH6D1.jpg
2939260-nPQqA.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
9 Comments
Splendid.
The winner was as ridiculous as the bearded gay guy who acts like a woman who won a few years ago!
The songs and the stage were poor this year as well.
This win was well deserved, it was pretty funny and the best act. I thought the UK would get a few sympathy votes but they didn't get much - funny how Portugal finished bottom though.
I haven't watched it but how is chun Li related to the contest? I can't find anything on YouTube
MadeDixonsCry17 m ago

I haven't watched it but how is chun Li related to the contest? I can't …I haven't watched it but how is chun Li related to the contest? I can't find anything on YouTube

the Israeli contestant, a country from outside Europe, singing nonsense English and ripping off Chinese and Japanese culture won.
catbeans1 h, 25 m ago

the Israeli contestant, a country from outside Europe, singing nonsense …the Israeli contestant, a country from outside Europe, singing nonsense English and ripping off Chinese and Japanese culture won.

That's pretty risky after this debacle with over 40,000 retweets: mobile.twitter.com/jer…640
Mekaneck from Masters of the Universe ?!?!
33794917-DS93r.jpg haha!
zworld13th May

The winner was as ridiculous as the bearded gay guy who acts like a woman …The winner was as ridiculous as the bearded gay guy who acts like a woman who won a few years ago!The songs and the stage were poor this year as well.

less ridiculous than any of your previous threads for sure
MadeDixonsCry11 h, 56 m ago

That's pretty risky after this debacle with over 40,000 retweets: …That's pretty risky after this debacle with over 40,000 retweets: https://mobile.twitter.com/jere_bare/status/989981023076208640

That's maybe a little OTT, i always find it funny though that Eurovision winners, including this case, display nothing about the country they are from and even rip off others. Even looking at the UK entries and coming last, just compare the complexity of some UK contestants lyrics to the gibberish sung by others countries in English.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions