Groups

Eurovision tonight!!

who's watching?! anyone gonna be having 'eurovision party'?

44 Comments

lol, not the same without the old 'Terry Wogan ' ...and the 'nil poi' on the end of the phone !...........besides arent the dreaded Jedward twins on tonight for Ireland ....Aaaarghhh ..X)

nope, hope jedward come last, second to last = blue

Blue are going to win

dontasciime

Blue are going to win

quoted for lulz

I can't wait, I've got all my yummy snacks at the ready X)

i think that seeing as the Beeb pay for most of ( the only reason we are allowed to go through ) that we could see Blue winning it - then we host next year just before the Olympics ...

Banned

Type "Eurovision Joke" into google images and see what the first picture is.

I'll be watching paint dry instead.

JonnyTwoToes

Type "Eurovision Joke" into google images and see what the first picture … Type "Eurovision Joke" into google images and see what the first picture is.I'll be watching paint dry instead.

how apt that the caption to the image is - Jedward insist that Eurovision is no joke .. lolz ...

Banned

I thought only fat women watched such garbage.

I'll be going out, like a normal person on a Saturday night.

Banned

FilthAndFurry

I thought only fat women watched such garbage.I'll be going out, like a … I thought only fat women watched such garbage.I'll be going out, like a normal person on a Saturday night.

Chavs go out on a saturday night as well.

People stilll go out on Saturday's nights?!! Anyway we are having a party. Everyone brings money and picks a country out if the hat and winner takes it all

First time that i want Eire to come last.

Banned

dontasciime

Blue are going to win

How much do you wanna bet?

UK is bound to come near the bottom as most countries hate us and always vote for their neighbours anyway.

the voting is a complete scandal and really is time the BBC stopped paying the lions share of the costs!

Banned

csiman

How much do you wanna bet?UK is bound to come near the bottom as most … How much do you wanna bet?UK is bound to come near the bottom as most countries hate us and always vote for their neighbours anyway.the voting is a complete scandal and really is time the BBC stopped paying the lions share of the costs!

I think he was talking about Man City.

It's a waste of time, I will be on the town clubbing instead!

Banned

JonnyTwoToes

Chavs go out on a saturday night as well.

Hopefully they'll all be watching Eurovision tonight. I assume people can text to vote - they love that stuff. X)

gbspurs

People stilll go out on Saturday's nights?!! Anyway we are having a … People stilll go out on Saturday's nights?!! Anyway we are having a party. Everyone brings money and picks a country out if the hat and winner takes it all

Sounds thrilling. Any vacancies?

Woohoo, Eurovision

Watching it for the lulz.

Ps. You have issues F&F, the xenophobia is literally seeping out of every post you make, chillax man.
    Edited by: "PhearFactor" 14th May 2011

I'll be watching, glass in hand lol. I think the bosnia and herzegovina entry may do well.

i only watch it for the boom tingz

It's my Birthday and we couldnt get a baysitter so we're playing drinking games to it tonight! Although i am old now so will probably be **** before the end.

Banned

Randa1

It's my Birthday and we couldnt get a baysitter so we're playing drinking … It's my Birthday and we couldnt get a baysitter so we're playing drinking games to it tonight! Although i am old now so will probably be **** before the end.

Who's looking after the baby then?

JonnyTwoToes

Who's looking after the baby then?

Jeez am i on netmums or something...

Randa1

Jeez am i on netmums or something...

Valid question though.

Yes because when someone states they're staying in rather than going out you must assume they're neglectfull parents....

Randa1

Yes because when someone states they're staying in rather than going out … Yes because when someone states they're staying in rather than going out you must assume they're neglectfull parents....

Don't feed the trolls

Banned

Randa1

Yes because when someone states they're staying in rather than going out … Yes because when someone states they're staying in rather than going out you must assume they're neglectfull parents....

You said it's your birthday and you're going to get hammered before the end of Eurovision (because you're all playing drinking games).

That lead me to ask the question; who is looking after the baby?
    Edited by: "JonnyTwoToes" 14th May 2011

JonnyTwoToes

You said it's your birthday and you're going to get hammered before the … You said it's your birthday and you're going to get hammered before the end of Eurovision (because you're all playing drinking games).That lead me to ask the question; who is looking after the baby?

Which i think says more about you than me.
    My brother is coming round before he goes into town, my OH is going to be Designated Carer, does that meet with your approval or do you have any other questions you'd like to ask?

Banned

Randa1

Which i think says more about you than me.My brother is coming round … Which i think says more about you than me.My brother is coming round before he goes into town, my OH is going to be Designated Carer, does that meet with your approval or do you have any other questions you'd like to ask?

You could have just said your other half to my original question then. Why are so defensive?

JonnyTwoToes

Why are so defensive?

Why are so off-topic.

JonnyTwoToes

You could have just said your other half to my original question then. … You could have just said your other half to my original question then. Why are so defensive?

I came on to say i'd be enjoying the eurovision, not to face a complete strangers suspisions i'm a shoddy parent.

Banned

Randa1

I came on to say i'd be enjoying the eurovision, not to face a complete … I came on to say i'd be enjoying the eurovision, not to face a complete strangers suspisions i'm a shoddy parent.

I didn't say you were a shoddy parent. I just asked who was looking after the baby.

JonnyTwoToes

I just asked who was looking after the baby.

Weirdo.

Randa1

Which i think says more about you than me.My brother is coming round … Which i think says more about you than me.My brother is coming round before he goes into town, my OH is going to be Designated Carer, does that meet with your approval or do you have any other questions you'd like to ask?

Just make sure you lock the bedroom window
    Edited by: "dontasciime" 14th May 2011

Banned

The whole thing is a disgrace, we should boycott it in protest.

We're the country that single handedly stopped the Nazis taking over Europe and yet all these countries who have been at war with each other at some point or other all vote for each other.

We should win by default every year. It's racism against the United Kingdom I tell you!

master_chief

The whole thing is a disgrace, we should boycott it in protest.We're the … The whole thing is a disgrace, we should boycott it in protest.We're the country that single handedly stopped the Nazis taking over Europe and yet all these countries who have been at war with each other at some point or other all vote for each other.We should win by default every year. It's racism against the United Kingdom I tell you!

Lol thats why i want to get all the little tiny easrtern european countries that all vote for each other, otherwise i'll probably stay very sober.
    Although Jedward to win! totally bankrupt Ireland!

tinkerbell28

My brother is having a Eurovision party. I'm going to watch it sure … My brother is having a Eurovision party. I'm going to watch it sure Jedward or Blue to win.FWIW I'm not fat, my brother is not fat, but you could call him feminine, I guess.We are just sad acts, any excuse for a party (_;)

are you drinking, who will be looking after the kids lol

i will be watching for the lulz

FYI - my daughter will be in bed asleep and am a non drinker indoors
    Edited by: "ilovepink" 14th May 2011

Banned

Apparently I'm not allowed to have a Tottywatch thread, so I'll be pining in here instead.

Banned

We should spam this one for not being tottywatch

Torn britains got talent or eurovision...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846216
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49395
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is1111
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism46

See more discussions