Groups

Eurovox max v box 3 ??

Hope this is ok to post if not please delete. My mate has brought a eurovox box and I'm thinking of getting one I have looked for reviews on the internet but can't make my mind up if I should get one or not. Has anyone got one or had one before?? if so could you tell me the positive and negatives. Thanks in advance

18 Comments

Positives: you get all the channels free till it gets zapped, negatives: they are completely illegal, no guarentee on how long it will last.

good boxes good epgs etc

thej;1791548

Doesn't get zapped

You were saying? :whistling:

mine sworkin, you just need to update keys

Was working but gone again.:cry:

just update the keys mate! drop me a pm and i can assist you. what box is yours?

but den new keys come!

Original Poster

grr got my box yesterday and my channels are all scrambled (you no what I mean):whistling: I downloaded a programme called bigmaq and got latest keys but don't seem to be working:?

beware , you might not receive some channels. i installed one for a friend and he couldnt receive sky sport 2 and someone else couldnt recieve some kiddies channel. I guess it depend on the area you are ,but overall its a good deal

Original Poster

do I need to set up the tp frequencies ?? or is there anything I need to change to be able to get the channels I put in the latest keys that I find and nothing happens all I get is updating code please wait

eurovox is kinda of a straight forward box, just plug it in and let it scan for channels, and bingo.

Original Poster

saayinla;1866398

eurovox is kinda of a straight forward box, just plug it in and let it … eurovox is kinda of a straight forward box, just plug it in and let it scan for channels, and bingo.

maybe they have clicked on (hope not) paid £100 for it yesterday and all I have watched is cbeebies

Original Poster

do I need to put my virgin media card in ??

no thats becuase you need to update the keys, virgin have done lots of hits in the past days and they will keep changing them. You seem to just get freeview channels. You can get all the channels. You just need to autoscan if you dont get some channels and theya ll come back

Latest roll (11.30 this morning) bricked a lot of the old D-boxes apparantly :-D
    To OP, keep checking on your BigMaq toolbar for the new keys, do you know how to enter them? If not pm me :thumbsup:

A lot of Starviews and Eurovoxs have gone down in the past week due to the cable providers changing the keys. What I've found is the providers are changing just one character in the keys each time, which means you usually get the "updating xxx% dialog box. Theres a great website which posts the latest keys for all providers and locations. it also has information on how to enter keys in manually and also latest firmware files when available. PM me if you want it?

The boxes have firmware which should autoroll the keys for you but it seems a new firmware update is required. Last time I had to update mine was over 6 months ago and was working fine till last week. Having to manually change the keys myself now until new firmware is created/made available.

Original Poster

masterbrown;1867073

Latest roll (11.30 this morning) bricked a lot of the old D-boxes … Latest roll (11.30 this morning) bricked a lot of the old D-boxes apparantly :-DTo OP, keep checking on your BigMaq toolbar for the new keys, do you know how to enter them? If not pm me :thumbsup:

yup I know how to enter them thanks:) I had a code that worked earlier but now ain't working, it was on ex c&w but I'm on v!rgin [email protected] and it worked , but when I try the new codes they don't work :oops:

Original Poster

melu;1867096

A lot of Starviews and Eurovoxs have gone down in the past week due to … A lot of Starviews and Eurovoxs have gone down in the past week due to the cable providers changing the keys. What I've found is the providers are changing just one character in the keys each time, which means you usually get the "updating xxx% dialog box. Theres a great website which posts the latest keys for all providers and locations. it also has information on how to enter keys in manually and also latest firmware files when available. PM me if you want it?The boxes have firmware which should autoroll the keys for you but it seems a new firmware update is required. Last time I had to update mine was over 6 months ago and was working fine till last week. Having to manually change the keys myself now until new firmware is created/made available.

not called afterdawn is it?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free pr subsidised loft insulation -not in benefits11
      2. Biscuit addiction1537
      3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?57
      4. Car park fine UKPC1212

See more discussions