Eurpcarparts return, selector choose wrong item

Found 2nd Aug
Hi,

What's the take on that please?
I typed in my REG in the website selector and it poped out with wiper blades for 'my car'.

It came - but it definitely doesn't match my fittings. I have checked on the manufacturer www and they should be different model.

So both boxes are opened.

On the ECP website they have 2 options for returns

non-faulty: "Any products returned must not be devalued, should be in a re-saleable
condition & include the documentation and original packaging."

faulty

None of them really apply.

What should I expect?

Thank you.
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Someone has probably changed the whole thing before (wiper arms + wiper blade ) for a nonstandard item. You could always look for "universal" blades of the right lengths - could be your cheapest option or take it to Halfords/ a garage to identify the correct blades .
Unfit for purpose generally comes under faulty.
Edited by: "EndlessWaves" 2nd Aug
they do 365 day returns anyway.
They supplied the wrong item for your reg . They have loads of branches so take them to your local one explain politely and they will swap them
I have returned things to euro car parts twice because I got the wrong things (stupid woman who is clueless about cars lol). Both times was no issue and they let me exchang
I had a nightmare with their sister company carparts4less with a faulty part, told me I needed to send it back and wait for it to be tested. When I asked about the consumer rights act or distant selling three managers told me they didn’t follow it. Has to go to their CEO to get it fixed. Take it in or call them and explain if they are no help leave a comment on trust pilot and someone will bend over backwards to help you. Recently took advantage of a cheap cleaner on the sister site and after no delivery for two weeks went down that route as advices on here. Got two bottles of brake cleaner free and a refund, wasn’t what I ordered but sorted in the end.
Ok done..
Whatever the route, first they require return number obtainable by calling them directly to cust service

15min on the phone to get the number to return it in branch. Like there is no simpler ways... Seems like that process is made slightly off-putting?
Edited by: "veni_vidi_emere" 4th Aug
Have you not got a store local? Much easier.

My cars on a crossover year so I’ve bought loads of parts that are wrong, every time I’ve been back I’ve had no bother changing them. Even got to the point where I step in the store and they shout “wrong part?”
I have it local, but if that was online purchase they want you to get Return Nr anyway, then to bring it to branch. Officially anyway.

I had the boxes opened so the wiper blade was checked.

My car is crossover year, nevertheless correctly identified in selector.

Bosch are chosen correctly, But Valeo was not having correct mount, even tho length was OK.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants