Evanescence’s new album

Found 10th Nov 2017
Evanescence’s new album (synthesis) was released today. For those that have heard of/ listened to it, what do you think of it?

Personally I love the new album. Whilst most the songs are old ones, they are sang very differently. The single is probably my favourite, and the piano part before it starts in the music video too!
Community Updates
Misc
4 Comments
Just spun it up after seeing your post, and I think it's amazing so far. It's like that dark Wagnerian rock kick I've been wanting from Jim Steinman or about the last twenty years, but much more modern in its production, and much more personal in its lyrics. Seriously good stuff.
Edited by moderator: "removed swear word" 11th Nov 2017
Original Poster
dxx8 h, 5 m ago

Just spun it up after seeing your post, and I think it's amazing so far. …Just spun it up after seeing your post, and I think it's amazing so far. It's like that dark Wagnerian rock kick I've been wanting from Jim Steinman or about the last twenty years, but much more modern in its production, and much more personal in its lyrics. Seriously good stuff.

Yeah I absolutely love the new changes. And I finally get to see them in concert (I was too young to have ever listened to them when they last did a concert in the UK- around 10 or something)
Thanks for the heads up I had (still have) their first album and used to really like it. Will give this new one a listen
Original Poster
jco8322 m ago

Thanks for the heads up I had (still have) their first album and used …Thanks for the heads up I had (still have) their first album and used to really like it. Will give this new one a listen

Definitely do and let me know if you like it

I don’t actually own the original CD’s. I borrow two from a family member sometimes, and with the CD’s and other CD’s I usually listen to them on Spotify instead
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants