Expired

Evans Halshaw

Found 18th Oct 2011
Need an address to write and complain about EH, anyone got a head office address?

Cheers
Community Updates
MiscVans
7 Comments
I don't have one but I can guarantee you have good cause.
Pendragon PLC own Evans Halshaw, their address and number is:

Pendragon PLC
Loxley House
2 Oakwood Court
Little Oak Drive
Annesley
Nottingham NG15 0DR
Tel: 01623 725200
Fax: 01623 725010
Email: enquiries@pendragonplc.com
i got stitched up by E.H this year, Pendragon dealt with 1 part of the complaint and quickly refunded me £300
Oh no......
result, cheers people.
I also got done over by eh, they sold me a car with 28k on the clock and on the MOT but later found out when I need work doing on my warranty that it had a clock change at 66k so the car had 93k on the clock really, so the sold me a care for 2000 that was only worth 1400 and a 2yr warranty for 412 that was invalid when I bough it, thanks eh but I will get all my money bk when tradeing standers has finished with mt clocked car
dannywill

I also got done over by eh, they sold me a car with 28k on the clock and … I also got done over by eh, they sold me a car with 28k on the clock and on the MOT but later found out when I need work doing on my warranty that it had a clock change at 66k so the car had 93k on the clock really, so the sold me a care for 2000 that was only worth 1400 and a 2yr warranty for 412 that was invalid when I bough it, thanks eh but I will get all my money bk when tradeing standers has finished with mt clocked car

I hope you got your complaint proofread before you submitted it ........
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants