Expired

EVE ONLINE Commodore PC Case (Whats it worth?)

Found 26th Jun 2012
I was given this PC case by my brother and have no use for it so was just wondering what its worth ?

Pictures here .. imageshack.us/g/1…pg/

Sorry for the poor quality pictures!

By the looks of it there fairly rare, can't even see the design on the one i have anywhere online except for a tiny picture on google images.

My brother says he has the motherboard and a few other bits that where inside so the computer may be complete and fully working.

As it is now all I have is the PC Chassis/case as seen in the pictures I know commodore sold this separately which will hopefully be more usefull where im sure the components used back the won't be upto todays gaming PC standards.

If anyone has any idea of what its worth I'd be greatfull.

Thanks

9 Comments

to be fair, im sure theres a few eve online players dying to get there hands on that, no ideas on price, but youd prob be best sticking it on ebay and accepting international postage, put a reserve on it or something too

Original Poster

gambe1984

to be fair, im sure theres a few eve online players dying to get there … to be fair, im sure theres a few eve online players dying to get there hands on that, no ideas on price, but youd prob be best sticking it on ebay and accepting international postage, put a reserve on it or something too

Thanks, I genuinely I have no idea what price I should list it on Ebay for though.

I tried asking on a eve online forum but was told I need to create a character and god knows what else just to post, so I gave that a miss.

Like you said I'm sure there's a few players who would love to have it, but I have no idea how to advertise so they would see it.

I had a look for eve online on ebay and there's barely anything listed for them, so I'm not to sure I'd get to many people who are into the game actually searching for it.

in b4 Tree Fiddy

I'll give you a tenner for it

Tough one to call, there's a lot of fanatical EVE Online fans out there... I believe they're quite willing to spend lots of real money on ISK (the in-game currency), ships and whatever else but what this would be worth is hard to gauge as there's nothing to compare it to. Potentially, it could go for a nice sum-- but if you were going to stick it on eBay, you should try and create some awareness of your listing around a few EVE communities.

Also, find out about the components as I believe these Commodore rigs were high-end builds at the time of release (unless he just obtained the case and built the system himself).

Edited by: "cookiemonster83" 26th Jun 2012

Banned

Was hoping for an Amiga 4000, thread does not deliver

Original Poster

cookiemonster83

Tough one to call, there's a lot of fanatical EVE Online fans out … Tough one to call, there's a lot of fanatical EVE Online fans out there... I believe they're quite willing to spend lots of real money on ISK (the in-game currency), ships and whatever else but what this would be worth is hard to gauge as there's nothing to compare it to. Potentially, it could go for a nice sum-- but if you were going to stick it on eBay, you should try and create some awareness of your listing around a few EVE communities.Also, find out about the components as I believe these Commodore rigs were high-end builds at the time of release (unless he just obtained the case and built the system himself).

Thanks,

Do you know of any EVE Online communities that would be worth trying, I had a look and didn't have any luck.
Otherwise I can see it ending up on Ebay and going for pennies where no one who would generally be interested in it will know it's there.

I'll see what components the PC came with tomorrow where my brothers meant to be dropping the rest up then, I managed to find the spec of them so should be fairly easy to tell if they components are original or not. I can't really see it damaging the price to much if the components aren't original or don't work where anyone who is playing the game already must have a fairly good computer? Now they'd have something nice to put it all in

Thanks again.

Banned

Thread closed, item listed elsewhere.

Craaaig, please refrain from cross promoting sales elsewhere.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants