harlzter;3044986

Hey come lurk my way!How are you?

I'm fine, bf's in bed. :roll:

Original Poster Banned

Leer;3044987

evening hun.x

How are things with you?

Still working?

im okish, still off work, doctors changed my meds and odered me to take more time off.x how ru?x

DLM;3045001

I'm fine, bf's in bed. :roll:

why aren't you then :?

Original Poster Banned

Leer;3045012

im okish, still off work, doctors changed my meds and odered me to take … im okish, still off work, doctors changed my meds and odered me to take more time off.x how ru?x

Oh dear, hope you feel better soon x x

I'm not too bad, still out of work, I'm getting really :lazy:

Also i'm feeling a bit low because it will be my birthday soon and i will be a year older.

I keep lurking decided it was time to de-lurk

Did you stay in your dressing gown all day wait for him to come home from work and still stay in your dressing gown :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

owlass;3045018

why aren't you then :?

I don't fancy it tonight

Original Poster Banned

snowflake;3045041

I keep lurking decided it was time to de-lurkDid you stay in your … I keep lurking decided it was time to de-lurkDid you stay in your dressing gown all day wait for him to come home from work and still stay in your dressing gown :w00t:

I have not been fully clothed since Sunday about 6pm :w00t:

DLM;3045043

I don't fancy it tonight

what's it :thinking:

Original Poster Banned

owlass;3045052

what's it :thinking:

My pillow :?

DLM;3045046

I have not been fully clothed since Sunday about 6pm :w00t:

oh

in fact

:w00t: OH! Why?

Original Poster Banned

snowflake;3045064

ohin fact :w00t: OH! Why?

Can't be bothered.

I'm being :lazy: again

DLM;3045059

My pillow :?

ya need one if ya going to get ya head down

DLM;3045039

Oh dear, hope you feel better soon x x I'm not too bad, still out of … Oh dear, hope you feel better soon x x I'm not too bad, still out of work, I'm getting really :lazy:Also i'm feeling a bit low because it will be my birthday soon and i will be a year older.

I know what you mean,i have just been lazing round the appartment, not really doing much apart from going on facebook and on here.
    Im sure something will turn up, at least u got ur birthday to look forward too, u doing anything nice for it?xxx

Original Poster Banned

owlass;3045082

ya need one if ya going to get ya head down

I know but my head is going nowhere for a while

Original Poster Banned

Leer;3045088

I know what you mean,i have just been lazing round the appartment, not … I know what you mean,i have just been lazing round the appartment, not really doing much apart from going on facebook and on here.Im sure something will turn up, at least u got ur birthday to look forward too, u doing anything nice for it?xxx

PJ party, i think.

My friend's birthday's are in the same week.

Do you live in one of the posh apartments in Mcr?

Hope you all have had a great day.

Nope its been poo...not as poo as earlier in the week though and not as poo as last week. I expect a pretty poo day tomorrow as well tbh.

DLM;3045077

Can't be bothered.I'm being :lazy: again

Cant be a great attraction for hubby to get home from work and still find you in your dressing gown that you had on since sunday, are you unwell? :?

Original Poster Banned

bellabonkers;3045113

Nope its been poo...not as poo as earlier in the week though and not as … Nope its been poo...not as poo as earlier in the week though and not as poo as last week. I expect a pretty poo day tomorrow as well tbh.

My life can be extremely poo at times.

I hope thing's improve for you soon x x

Aw hope u have a good time, if i forget, happy birthday for then,as my memory really bad.I have got mine and the OH 5th anniversery to look forward to at the beginning of nov, prob going to go sesaw, its kinda been a tradition of ours since the first one-even though im easily scared.
    wouldnt really call it posh!!!lol!!

Original Poster Banned

snowflake;3045118

Cant be a great attraction for hubby to get home from work and still find … Cant be a great attraction for hubby to get home from work and still find you in your dressing gown that you had on since sunday, are you unwell? :?

I change it, i have 3 dressing gowns :roll:

I'm not unwell, just feel comfy in just my dressing gown.

I never liked clothes, when i was a kid :oops:

OH NO EVERYONE RUN AND HIDE!!!!

lol ko ko

hiya gorgeous

Original Poster Banned

Leer;3045124

Aw hope u have a good time, if i forget, happy birthday for then,as my … Aw hope u have a good time, if i forget, happy birthday for then,as my memory really bad.I have got mine and the OH 5th anniversery to look forward to at the beginning of nov, prob going to go sesaw, its kinda been a tradition of ours since the first one-even though im easily scared.wouldnt really call it posh!!!lol!!its the ones behind regent road retail park.xx

I know where it is, my step brother live's in an apartment there, i bet he live's next door to you x x

Have a wonderful 5th wedding anniversary x x

Original Poster Banned

scotland88;3045138

OH NO EVERYONE RUN AND HIDE!!!! lol ko ko hiya gorgeous

Hiya babe, hope you are well and being a good boy x x

DLM;3045127

I change it, i have 3 dressing gowns :roll:I'm not unwell, just feel … I change it, i have 3 dressing gowns :roll:I'm not unwell, just feel comfy in just my dressing gown.I never liked clothes, when i was a kid :oops:

oh right, alright for some eh lol

hi all ive just clocked 3000 posts and cannot find the thread lol

Original Poster Banned

raptorcigs;3045158

Congratulations Raptor x x

DLM;3045155

Hiya babe, hope you are well and being a good boy x x

im fantastic and when am i never a good boy....well unless we are alone ;-)

DLM;3045161

Congratulations Raptor x x

ta (big grin)

raptorcigs;3045158

congrats

Original Poster Banned

scotland88;3045164

im fantastic and when am i never a good boy....well unless we are alone … im fantastic and when am i never a good boy....well unless we are alone ;-)

:roll::oops:

DLM;3045147

I know where it is, my step brother live's in an apartment there, i bet … I know where it is, my step brother live's in an apartment there, i bet he live's next door to you x x Have a wonderful 5th wedding anniversary x x

lol, its not our wedding anniversary, just five years since we been seeing each other but we are taling about marriage but we'll see.x

Original Poster Banned

Leer;3045186

lol, its not our wedding anniversary, just five years since we been … lol, its not our wedding anniversary, just five years since we been seeing each other but we are taling about marriage but we'll see.x

:oops: Get married, i'll be your maid of honour :thumbsup:

I thought 'they' tried to ban threads like this?

Hello DLM.

DLM;3045197

:oops: Get married, i'll be your maid of honour :thumbsup:

lol,we'll see, i wanna wait till my parents ae ok with it, my mum has started to speak to my OH, my dad still doesnt speak to me, so would like to wait till everythings settled.xx

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;3045210

I thought 'they' tried to ban threads like this?Hello DLM.

Get back in your cage :roll:

Hello Robtallica, how are thing's at the posh end of the country?

Original Poster Banned

Leer;3045213

lol,we'll see, i wanna wait till my parents ae ok with it, my mum has … lol,we'll see, i wanna wait till my parents ae ok with it, my mum has started to speak to my OH, my dad still doesnt speak to me, so would like to wait till everythings settled.xx

Sound's complicated.

Good Luck x x

DLM;3045224

Sound's complicated.Good Luck x x

thanks hun, anyway gonna try and catch gossip girl online and check facebook so won't be back on here till later.x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GCSE Results day56
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4882391
      3. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!45
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846349

See more discussions