Groups

evening all

good evening, slightly inebriated.... anyone still up?

25 Comments

Not really. I'm just off to bed.
    Night xx

Original Poster

chesso;8443453

Not really. I'm just off to bed. Night xx

night chesso, sweet dreams xx

mod

Ah
    It's like the good old days of Misc
    lfc_engravedonheart in "I'm drunk" shocker
    Hi lfc I'm here as always

still up flat hunting for my move in August, cant wait :-D

Banned

yup cant sleep

Me

Banned

starsparkle2311;8443475

Hey DG:p

Hello Hello,you good sparkle?

Yep... not posted any drunken lyrics yet... still time.....

went to bed about 11pm can't sleep back up doh!!!!

Sorry to ask SS.. if you are an EI fan... whats one of your favourite bits?

mod

DangerGod;8443480

Hello Hello,you good sparkle?

DangerGod
    Long time no see
    How the devil are you?

Banned

starsparkle2311;8443483

yeh all good here, hope life's treating you well, good to see you … yeh all good here, hope life's treating you well, good to see you again:thumbsup:

yes all good thank you

jonb2412;8443485

Sorry to ask SS.. if you are an EI fan... whats one of your favourite … Sorry to ask SS.. if you are an EI fan... whats one of your favourite bits?

Cake....or death?!

Banned

andywedge;8443486

DangerGodLong time no see :)How the devil are you?

hmm hey, yeh long time lol
    Im good fella.. just watching friday fight night missed it earlier.
    get your money on City tomorrow! good odds against a weakened arsenal side. easy money

angelfairee;8443491

Cake....or death?!

Death... nooo cake please...

Run Charlie Run......

Zingleback ... go back one..

and "looking cool, looking cool,,, LOOKING COOL.... looking like a ********

mod

DangerGod;8443493

hmm hey, yeh long time lolIm good fella.. just watching friday fight … hmm hey, yeh long time lolIm good fella.. just watching friday fight night missed it earlier.get your money on City tomorrow! good odds against a weakened arsenal side. easy money

We gotta win yeah and Adebayor will be pumped up for it (hopefully not mental though like he was at Eastlands)

Saw the sexy tour... had his dvd's for ages... I agree the french one ... I was taught through the headphone "language suite" thing.. and " le souris est sur le table" was a very important stage in my development as a human being.

CTRL P Print.... yep been there too.... its his facial expressions....

and my favourite is the yes/no... is it after the englebert humperdink bit... "heard it on the way here... he died in a car crash.... no only joking..." and all the yessing and nooooing after that,,, goes on for ages.. and sooo funny.

have you seen the lego.. "Do you know who I am?" Darth Vader sketch... very funny

starsparkle2311;8443526

Death Star Canteen? LMAO

yep thats the one... at school... I'm a teacher..... its one of the in jokes saying " Do you know who I am?"... ( the teacher reference was only so you know I am over 12)...

Often ask for CHICKEN ARRABIATA.. no luck ever though...

Original Poster

fell asleep on the couch in a funny position, just woke up. still drunk, going to bed

lfc_engravedonheart;8443619

fell asleep on the couch in a funny position, just woke up. still drunk, … fell asleep on the couch in a funny position, just woke up. still drunk, going to bed

Morning honey, wondered where you go to!;-)

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;8443624

Morning honey, wondered where you go to!;-)

morning hun, passed out lol.... woke up still in going out clothes, earrings still in and make up still on lol

lfc_engravedonheart;8443626

morning hun, passed out lol.... woke up still in going out clothes, … morning hun, passed out lol.... woke up still in going out clothes, earrings still in and make up still on lol

lol you have done well not loosing an earring, save you an hour later on!:giggle:

Now get naked and come to bed.;-):-D

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;8443632

lol you have done well not loosing an earring, save you an hour later … lol you have done well not loosing an earring, save you an hour later on!:giggle:Now get naked and come to bed.;-):-D

i'm on my way ;-) plenty of funny business please :lol:

lfc_engravedonheart;8443635

i'm on my way ;-) plenty of funny business please :lol:

Yep as much as you can handle.;-)..................I'm in for it now....................wooow!:w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....33
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553789
      3. Tower Hill Station - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)55
      4. Bearded chat1225

See more discussions