Groups

Evening girlies, whats you up to?

Ive just had a bowl of Shreddies, finished watching Brit cops - zero tolerance and bin fiddling...................
    ....................with my new laptop :-)

33 Comments

ive been watching eastenders, having a bath and chatting to an ex, oops lol

donnaraine;4813958

ive been watching eastenders, having a bath and chatting to an ex, oops … ive been watching eastenders, having a bath and chatting to an ex, oops lol

Ohhh don't bother with ex's,there's no future in the past.

My,that was philosophical of me..lol

Supermod

Hey Michelle!

deb8z;4813974

Ohhh don't bother with ex's,there's no future in the past.My,that was … Ohhh don't bother with ex's,there's no future in the past.My,that was philosophical of me..lol

hehe very deb8z, but for some reason i cant help it lol, hes the only one of my exs i would ever take back though

donnaraine;4814014

hehe very deb8z, but for some reason i cant help it lol, hes the only one … hehe very deb8z, but for some reason i cant help it lol, hes the only one of my exs i would ever take back though

Took me two years to get over one of mine,thankfully i woke up,eventually:w00t:

deb8z;4814031

Took me two years to get over one of mine,thankfully i woke … Took me two years to get over one of mine,thankfully i woke up,eventually:w00t:

been 2 and a half years since we split up, i dont see me ever truely getting over it, not unless prince charming comes along and whisks me away anyway lol

Original Poster

Hey jay, you a girl :-D:-D

Original Poster

donnaraine;4814014

hehe very deb8z, but for some reason i cant help it lol, hes the only one … hehe very deb8z, but for some reason i cant help it lol, hes the only one of my exs i would ever take back though

Id take my ex back, been 2 months now

michelleleemoo;4814179

Id take my ex back, been 2 months now

I would have taken mine back too!

But its been nearly 3 years now,we are still friends though:thumbsup:

Original Poster

deb8z;4814217

I would have taken mine back too!But its been nearly 3 years now,we are … I would have taken mine back too!But its been nearly 3 years now,we are still friends though:thumbsup:

Cool that your friends. we didnt have any major bust up or anything and only seperated over 1 issue but I cant be pally pally with him, my walls are well and truly up and I wouldnt be able to get on with things if we were proper friends, he cant understand that tho :thinking:

I wouldn't want my ex back, not for a million pounds! he was horrible, truly horrible to me and now i have the loveliest bf ever.

Did you both decide to split,or not ?

bellabonkers;4814273

I wouldn't want my ex back, not for a million pounds! he was horrible, … I wouldn't want my ex back, not for a million pounds! he was horrible, truly horrible to me and now i have the loveliest bf ever.

Awww thats nice RE your new b/friend,at the moment i need a handyman more than a lover..lol

Original Poster

deb8z;4814274

Did you both decide to split,or not ?

It was spoke about and left with the decision to be mine, gave it another 3 months and thought it best, was starting to resent him and I didnt want to go there.
    Im happy for you bellabonkers

Supermod

michelleleemoo;4814167

Hey jay, you a girl :-D:-D

Nooooooooooooo

Original Poster

deb8z;4814295

Awww thats nice RE your new b/friend,at the moment i need a handyman more … Awww thats nice RE your new b/friend,at the moment i need a handyman more than a lover..lol

Ha ha, me and some friends were on about each dating a plumber, electrician and carpenter and doing the all change after jobs were done :w00t::-D

Well it looks like you did the most sensible thing, go your separate ways rather than do what a lot of people do,coast along being unhappy forever or have an affair.

Original Poster

magicjay1986;4814328

Nooooooooooooo

Prove it, show us yr tool belt! And if youve read posts you'll know we mean literally

michelleleemoo;4814337

Ha ha, me and some friends were on about each dating a plumber, … Ha ha, me and some friends were on about each dating a plumber, electrician and carpenter and doing the all change after jobs were done :w00t::-D

Good idea lol,i was talking about it to someone today,i've now got two mirrors and a blind that need to be put up,i don't have a drill(my excuse) i've had one of the mirrors for over a year i think:w00t:

Supermod

michelleleemoo;4814357

Prove it, show us yr tool belt! And if youve read posts you'll know we … Prove it, show us yr tool belt! And if youve read posts you'll know we mean literally

...you are all over me....

Original Poster

deb8z;4814343

Well it looks like you did the most sensible thing, go your separate ways … Well it looks like you did the most sensible thing, go your separate ways rather than do what a lot of people do,coast along being unhappy forever or have an affair.

Tis true but such a waste really.

Original Poster

deb8z;4814362

Good idea lol,i was talking about it to someone today,i've now got two … Good idea lol,i was talking about it to someone today,i've now got two mirrors and a blind that need to be put up,i don't have a drill(my excuse) i've had one of the mirrors for over a year i think:w00t:

Now those things I CAN do, just wish I could get the new skirting mitred, got none on the whole of the ground floor and its been lying in the hallway for 4 months!!

Original Poster

magicjay1986;4814365

...you are all over me....

you'll need this then
    http://www.johnsonsbaby.com/images/products/product_18.jpg

I probably could do it if i bought a drill,but then again,i'm scared of power tools and my ex never trusted me with his(ooo errr that sounds rude.lol)

I was bad enough with a heat gun,burnt myself three times,one left a scar for about 18 months!!

Mitre skirting boards,nooo,i can just about master a paint brush lol

Anyway,i got some stuff to do,nite people:)

Original Poster

Night deb8z

Supermod

michelleleemoo;4814424

you'll need this then

Very good!!! :):):)

im in ur thread with my xy chromosomes and you can't stop me! woop woop!

not sleeping and being miserable :-(

ilovelilac;4814741

not sleeping and being miserable :-(

aww what was wrong?

donnaraine;4821435

aww what was wrong?

insomnia

i managed to sleep at past 9ish :w00t: till bout 1 even slept through the fire alarm that went on for at least 30 mins :w00t::w00t:

ilovelilac;4821983

insomnia :pi managed to sleep at past 9ish :w00t: till bout 1 even sleep … insomnia :pi managed to sleep at past 9ish :w00t: till bout 1 even sleep through the fire alarm that went on for at least 30 mins :w00t::w00t:

gosh you must have needed that sleep. i always find i cant sleep if i have work the next day, really sucks! and the more i try to sleep the harder it is

donnaraine;4822150

gosh you must have needed that sleep. i always find i cant sleep if i … gosh you must have needed that sleep. i always find i cant sleep if i have work the next day, really sucks! and the more i try to sleep the harder it is

unfortunately that much sleep means im gonna be up all night again, look out for me around 5am :w00t:

ilovelilac;4822181

unfortunately that much sleep means im gonna be up all night again, look … unfortunately that much sleep means im gonna be up all night again, look out for me around 5am :w00t:

oh i wont be on then, i have work at 8 tomorrow so hopefully i will be asleep as need to be up 6.30.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win the ultimate Land Rover Rugby Prize11
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      3. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88

See more discussions