Groups

Evening x

I'm bored . How is everyone today ?

85 Comments

sooo bored and dissappointed with villa

Original Poster

emasu;2076083

sooo bored and dissappointed with villa

Hello my young friend. I still can't believe your that young. Your so wise for your age :-D I'm not in to football so can't be of help .

Banned

i well happy lov is you havin a good 1

Evening Juicy, evening Emasu - bored too here; was just contemplating sitting and watching a couple of episodes of Supernatural...

I am currently in a fowl mood, I was combing my daughters hair and she is very fidgety as hell but her crying is being encouraged by her father who is supporting her to watch TV instead of sitting how I want her to sit so I can complete her style.

:oops:

Original Poster

evening all x i think i managed to get some sunny on my super white legs today x

Original Poster

Nemz;2076128

I am currently in a fowl mood, I was combing my daughters hair and she is … I am currently in a fowl mood, I was combing my daughters hair and she is very fidgety as hell but her crying is being encouraged by her father who is supporting her to watch TV instead of sitting how I want her to sit so I can complete her style.:oops:

oh my little girl hates her hair being done. How old is she ?

juicyx;2076129

evening all x i think i managed to get some sunny on my super white legs … evening all x i think i managed to get some sunny on my super white legs today x

Pictures :-D

everyone is hot and grumpy, but hey gladiators is on!! not sure i like it yet lol

Original Poster

bazzaric;2076134

Pictures :-D

Lol no :-D

6 years old and very fresh

juicyx;2076144

Lol no :-D

Do you look like this?

http://media.peeron.com/pics/inv/custpics/47205cx5.1199047144.jpg

bazzaric;2076152

Do you look like this?

I like that it cheered me up :-D

Original Poster

bazzaric;2076152

Do you look like this?

no lol ! my legs are a lot longer ! and i'm not that brown

Original Poster

Nemz;2076147

6 years old and very fresh

when i do my little ones hair she is 4. I give her a doll so she can do her hair

Nemz..we are both tigers, don't let that daughter get the better of you! No matter how much she moans...
    http://www.21stcenturytiger.org/files/Public/p11_ZooTigercub.JPG

That's such a shame Juicy because she is beautifully tanned ... you gotta agree ;-)

Original Poster

Nemz;2076175

That's such a shame Juicy because she is beautifully tanned ... you gotta … That's such a shame Juicy because she is beautifully tanned ... you gotta agree ;-)

yeah . i think i need to get some brown paint to be that brown !:-D

Thanks bazzaric, the Tiger is actually my Chinese zodiac sign is it your too?

juicyx;2076187

I think that fence paint works quite well, just make sure you cant see th join

juicyx;2076187

Maybe not; but a couple of weeks in somewhere Like Jamaica or anywhere else in the Caribbean will help to potentially increase your glow... do you tan though?

Nemz;2076196

Thanks bazzaric, the Tiger is actually my Chinese zodiac sign is it your … Thanks bazzaric, the Tiger is actually my Chinese zodiac sign is it your too?

No, it's what my girlfriend calls me :oops:

Original Poster

Nemz;2076207

Maybe not; but a couple of weeks in somewhere Like Jamaica or anywhere … Maybe not; but a couple of weeks in somewhere Like Jamaica or anywhere else in the Caribbean will help to potentially increase your glow... do you tan though?

you paying for my trip ??? i do eventually :roll:

Original Poster

masterruckus;2076201

I think that fence paint works quite well, just make sure you cant see th … I think that fence paint works quite well, just make sure you cant see th join

:giggle:

That's cold masterruckus ;-)

bazzaric;2076208

No, it's what my girlfriend calls me :oops:

I love that but careful now ... your head won't fit in the door ... lol

Original Poster

what's everyones plans tonight ?

juicyx;2076214

you paying for my trip ??? i do eventually :roll:

I wish I could afford to honey, but I went last year and it's looking like I am staying in London this year.... :x

Original Poster

Nemz;2076225

I love that but careful now ... your head won't fit in the door ... lol

that would be a good thread that what's your pet name your partner calls you ?:)

juicyx;2076230

Well for me, I have to finish my beautiful daughter's hair and get ready everything for school and work ....

Original Poster

Nemz;2076234

I wish I could afford to honey, but I went last year and it's looking … I wish I could afford to honey, but I went last year and it's looking like I am staying in London this year.... :x

Never mind I don't cope with heat well . I would rather go to New York again x

juicyx;2076239

that would be a good thread that what's your pet name your partner calls … that would be a good thread that what's your pet name your partner calls you ?:)

i couldnt cope with everyone asking why she calls me donkey:w00t:

Original Poster

masterruckus;2076253

i couldnt cope with everyone asking why she calls me donkey:w00t:

he he he :-D:-D:-D:-D

Original Poster

Nemz;2076243

Well for me, I have to finish my beautiful daughter's hair and get ready … Well for me, I have to finish my beautiful daughter's hair and get ready everything for school and work ....

boo ! thanks for the reminder school uniform needs ironed :x

Well you can cheer me up by taking me to NY with you next time you go, I always end up going to FLA

Original Poster

Nemz;2076278

Well you can cheer me up by taking me to NY with you next time you go, I … Well you can cheer me up by taking me to NY with you next time you go, I always end up going to FLA

I'm hoping to go back next year

I am gonna go do Le`shai hair now... laters guys :thumbsup:

juicyx;2076282

I'm hoping to go back next year

Do you have family there? I do have family and friends ... but just never seem to make it there, you ever go to FLA?

Original Poster

Nemz;2076285

I am gonna go do Le`shai hair now... laters guys :thumbsup:

have fun x give her something to do while your doing it x

juicyx;2076230

To watch Lost,and if I lucky I might get on GTA,I got 10mins earlier,then partner takes over cos Man Utd match on.
    Still not had dinner yet.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
      2. love affairs1649
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1825

See more discussions