Expired

Event / Ticket Vendors Online Where to buy?

7 replies
Found 2nd Jul 2009
Just wanting to know where else tickets for events/concerts/shows etc can be bought online from,for the usual face value & booking fee.
I know of Livenation,Ticketmaster,Lastminute.com

where else?

1. Ask
  2. Ticket
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Ticket
7 Comments

Anyone reccomend one that dosent wait until the very last couple of days before the event before sending the tickets out,?

Original Poster

LJM;5647371

Anyone reccomend one that dosent wait until the very last couple of days … Anyone reccomend one that dosent wait until the very last couple of days before the event before sending the tickets out,?

They probably all do that,it's to put off people buying to sell.
Depends though,my partner bought through Ticketmaster and sometimes his band tickets come a week later,sometimes a week before the event.

I bought some tickets for Disney Princess on Ice from the main promoters in Feb and they come already like within a few wks of purchasing,event not till Nov.

Original Poster

midlandscomics;5647356

seetickets.comgigsandtours.com

Thanks

anyone anymore?

LJM;5647371

Anyone reccomend one that dosent wait until the very last couple of days … Anyone reccomend one that dosent wait until the very last couple of days before the event before sending the tickets out,?

Ticketmaster usually offer the option to print the tickets yourself.

Most places will only send out tickets a week or so in advance of the show. But if you do a group booking like from groupline they can send out the tickets ahead of time as they realize groups need their tickets early.

You can also save a bit on tickets by shopping around... I don't know what you are in to, but I came across this really good guide to saving money on musical tickets, might apply to other types of tickets as well: london-insider.co.uk/200…ets
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!33
    2. Full car respray22
    3. Jd sports22
    4. Paw patrol sea patroller22

See more discussions