Events happening in 2017

Post below events happening in 2017

36 Comments

Original Poster

In just over 20 days this is really going to happen
    [img]i1.wp.com/i.i…png?w=955&ssl=1[/img]

Brexit, maybe, maybe not. Who knows!

Hull .........?

^^^^^ THAT ^^^^ (In just over 20 days) is a SCARY SCARY thought..... .... .... ONLY in America as the saying goes...... What on EARTH were they thinking?????

Although - do you (the reader) remember the scene from the film "Back To The Future" when M J Fox asks the Doc (I think?)

"OK then! WHO is the President of the United States of America!?"

And the answer comes back.....

"Ronald Regan"

... In astonsihment he says......

"WHAT?!?!?!?! THE ACTOR!!!?!?"

LOL!

Oh dear Lord what is America doing!?!?!

My daughter in law is going to learn some manners.

Alien invasion

Christmas

cloudthecat

^^^^^ THAT ^^^^ (In just over 20 days) is a SCARY SCARY thought..... .... … ^^^^^ THAT ^^^^ (In just over 20 days) is a SCARY SCARY thought..... .... .... ONLY in America as the saying goes...... What on EARTH were they thinking?????Although - do you (the reader) remember the scene from the film "Back To The Future" when M J Fox asks the Doc (I think?) "OK then! WHO is the President of the United States of America!?"And the answer comes back....."Ronald Regan"... In astonsihment he says......"WHAT?!?!?!?! THE ACTOR!!!?!?"LOL!Oh dear Lord what is America doing!?!?!

Clint Eastwood... Mayor of Carmel, California.
    Arnold Schwarzenegger... Governor of California.
    Ben Jones (Cooter Davenport in "The Dukes of Hazzard")... Member of the US House of Representatives (from Georgia's 4th district).
    Shirley Temple... 27th United States Ambassador to Czechoslovakia... 18th Chief of Protocol of the United States... 9th United States Ambassador to Ghana.

(plus others)

http://m.snopes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/SimpsonsTrumpEpisode2000.jpg

---

In the UK...

Michael Cashman
    Cheryl Hall
    Glenda Jackson
    Al Murray

(again, plus others)

Original Poster

mattinhull

Hull .........?

Well it is the city of culture 2017
    hull2017.co.uk/wha…on/

21 August 2017 - A total solar eclipse.
    26 October 2017 - Disclosed to the public: All records collected during the President John F Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992.

DarkEnergy2012

Alien invasion

In December, NASA launch the Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite [TESS] to survey the brightest stars near the Earth for transiting exoplanets.

fanpages

Clint Eastwood... Mayor of Carmel, California.Arnold Schwarzenegger... … Clint Eastwood... Mayor of Carmel, California.Arnold Schwarzenegger... Governor of California.Ben Jones (Cooter Davenport in "The Dukes of Hazzard")... Member of the US House of Representatives (from Georgia's 4th district).Shirley Temple... 27th United States Ambassador to Czechoslovakia... 18th Chief of Protocol of the United States... 9th United States Ambassador to Ghana.(plus others)---In the UK...Michael CashmanCheryl HallGlenda JacksonAl Murray(again, plus others)

LOL!!!! ABSOLUTLY SPOT ON!!!! BRILLIANT!!! LOL!

Original Poster

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 16h16 hours ago
    Great move on delay (by V. Putin) - I always knew he was very smart!
    How many days before he drops the russian sanctions

31st March Brexit finally!!

That tasty breakfast cereal bar brexit gets withdrawn from sale in the EU and the single market. Lets make Britain great again.

https://tenor.co/FjSJ.gif

I'm predicting a recession by the third quarter of this year.

Apart from that plenty to look forward to next year. Friends getting married, people having kids and pay rises for myself and my partner to start the year off.

Shame about a lot of the public choosing victimhood but for those prepared to take repnsobility the world is your oyster.

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

Shame about a lot of the public choosing victimhood but for those … Shame about a lot of the public choosing victimhood but for those prepared to take repnsobility the world is your oyster.

So that is what gets you through the dark times. I assume it is prescription only?

Saturn

So that is what gets you through the dark times. I assume it is … So that is what gets you through the dark times. I assume it is prescription only?

Dark times and prescriptions...you are a funny one Saturn. X)

Original Poster

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

What a great album title Dark Times and Prescriptions by Nick Cave
    Edited by: "archer1204" 31st Dec 2016

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

Well, better than being a malignant one.

archer1204

What a great album title Dark Times and Prescriptions by Nick Cave

Saturn knows the words by heart I reckon.

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

Saturn knows the words by heart I reckon.

Please try and keep this 'on-topic', HEAWD. How does 'Shame about a lot of the public choosing victimhood' have any relevance or context whatsoever in this thread about 'Events happening in 2017'? Are you having a bad day, and just need to try and expel a few inner demons? My suggestion would be to go for a good walk.

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

Shame about a lot of the public choosing victimhood but for those … Shame about a lot of the public choosing victimhood but for those prepared to take repnsobility the world is your oyster.

Leicester City Football Club go from being Premiership Champions to fighting it out in the "Play Offs" to NOT be relegated a season later......

nutbolt

31st March Brexit finally!!

Saturn

How does 'Shame about a lot of the public choosing victimhood' have any … How does 'Shame about a lot of the public choosing victimhood' have any relevance or context whatsoever in this thread about 'Events happening in 2017'?

Oh Saturn you are a silly one sometimes.

Good health to you and your's in the new year.

End of the world 1/04/17

Original Poster

marty-401

End of the world 1/04/17

why you say that

marty-401

End of the world 1/04/17

Fingers crossed.

http://www.funnyprise.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/20160701_230147_007.jpg
    Maybe maybe not but the guy is a complete bimbo

SidSnot

My daughter in law is going to learn some manners.

Youre not my inlaws are you?

My daughter is getting married in July

benjammin316

Christmas

whens that? i'll mark it in my diary

I predict a riot

bad hangovers will be occurring so could you keep the noise down in here, thanks
    Edited by: "Dark.Energy" 1st Jan

DarkEnergy2012

bad hangovers will be occurring so could you keep the noise down in … bad hangovers will be occurring so could you keep the noise down in here, thanks

http://www.reactiongifs.com/lol/lolololol.gif

More celebs die and the loonies go "2017 why you do dis wah wah" like they did to the celebs who died in 2016.

Error440

I predict a riot

Great music track

hass123

Great music track

I think great is a bit of a stretch
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction2262
      2. Just an thought regarding Paypal1211