Found 14th Jul 2009
Ouch.....

64 Comments

ding dong?

:w00t: grab me and you will be :lol:

yeah,alot

Banned

does not hurt if you train with ironmind

ding ding? - painful but you can survive anything but a direct hit.

balls? now that's an entirely different matter......................................

Kicked in the Microwave?

scrumpypaul;5748920

ding ding? - painful but you can survive anything but a direct hit.balls? … ding ding? - painful but you can survive anything but a direct hit.balls? now that's an entirely different matter......................................

+1

getting hit in the sausage stings a bit

the fruity plums? AGONY. :roll:

I wonder if it's more painful than childbirth?

I had a paintball to the cap end not so long ago...

And I can confirm, it does put you down for a while.

has anyone seen eddie murphy raw or delerious (cant remember which one) thats where i got it from..... 'and then he kicked him in the ding ding' .............. okaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy maybe not :oops:

I heard a small bit firm flick hurts more with a man's balls that a full on kick?

It this true?

Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5748954

has anyone seen eddie murphy raw or delerious (cant remember which one) … has anyone seen eddie murphy raw or delerious (cant remember which one) thats where i got it from..... 'and then he kicked him in the ding ding' .............. okaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy maybe not :oops:

ice creaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

i want ice creaaammmmmm

was watching it two days ago both of em lol

choclatepup;5748957

I heard a small bit firm flick hurts more with a man's balls that a full … I heard a small bit firm flick hurts more with a man's balls that a full on kick?It this true?

for later reference lol

Banned

choclatepup;5748957

I heard a small bit firm flick hurts more with a man's balls that a full … I heard a small bit firm flick hurts more with a man's balls that a full on kick?It this true?

no no no no

theyre people with soft nuts

Abvance;5748938

I wonder if it's more painful than childbirth?

typical bloke comment :p...... you tried pushing a watermelon out your end??? would you rather that or be kicked in the ding ding..... the latter probs causes less pain even afterwards

kapows;5748965

ice creaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaami want ice creaaammmmmmwas watching it … ice creaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaami want ice creaaammmmmmwas watching it two days ago both of em lol

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY :thumbsup: you want to eat some of my ice cream..... phsyc :lol: i LOVE it :thumbsup: you are fab :lol:

starsparkle2311;5748975

lol:p

hello gorgeous, missed ya x x x

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;5748954

has anyone seen eddie murphy raw or delerious (cant remember which one) … has anyone seen eddie murphy raw or delerious (cant remember which one) thats where i got it from..... 'and then he kicked him in the ding ding' .............. okaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy maybe not :oops:

You might actually be right:?

kapows;5748965

ice creaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaami want ice creaaammmmmm

Repped:thumbsup:

Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5748979

typical bloke comment :p...... you tried pushing a watermelon out your … typical bloke comment :p...... you tried pushing a watermelon out your end??? would you rather that or be kicked in the ding ding..... the latter probs causes less pain even afterwards

do babies come out of poopoo holes?

Banned

eddieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

what have you done for me latelyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Having a Catheter removed - Worse than being kicked in the nuts

DarkKnight;5749015

Having a Catheter removed - Worse than being kicked in the nuts

That didn't hurt me at all, I obviously had a very gentle nurse :lol:

kapows;5749014

eddieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewhat have you done for me … eddieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewhat have you done for me latelyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

why is my tummy making that noise
coz you hungry b***h

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;5748979

tried pushing a watermelon out your end???

Kinky huh:o

kapows;5749001

do babies come out of poopoo holes?

dunno but GI joe does get stuck up bumholes :?

jtx;5749041

HAHA or maybe not :lol:

starsparkle2311;5749030

Hi Com, thanx, hope you're well :thumbsup::-D

Couldn't be better darlin x x x

Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5749046

dunno but GI joe does get stuck up bumholes :?

you know a guy who calls his stick GI joe? :? :-D

jtx;5749041

u got me singing that stupid song now lol

rwm24;5749036

That didn't hurt me at all, I obviously had a very gentle nurse :lol:

You must have lol. having a tube with a baloon on the end of it pulled through your **** freaking hurts lol

kapows;5749054

you know a guy who calls his stick GI joe? :? :-D

ROFL!!! no but my boys have them in the bath :oops:

Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5749037

why is my tummy making that noisecoz you hungry b***h

haha!

you know ur doing it right when the b**ch goes

oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwohoo

DarkKnight;5749061

You must have lol. having a tube with a baloon on the end of it pulled … You must have lol. having a tube with a baloon on the end of it pulled through your **** freaking hurts lol

I was basically unconscious when they put it in and I was on very strong pain killers when they took it out, I was just laying there watching tv and hardly noticed :-D

rwm24;5749079

I was basically unconscious when they put it in and I was on very strong … I was basically unconscious when they put it in and I was on very strong pain killers when they took it out, I was just laying there watching tv and hardly noticed :-D

Oh, I didn't get any painkillers at that time damn lol

kapows;5749070

haha!you know ur doing it right when the b**ch goes … haha!you know ur doing it right when the b**ch goes oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwohoo

HAHAHA you have me creased!!

gonnie goo goo

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5749059

u got me singing that stupid song now lol

A kinky ding ding?

jtx;5749111

A kinky ding ding?

my dingaling... my dingaling... I want you to... ;-)

kapows;5748965

ice creaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaami want ice creaaammmmmmwas watching it … ice creaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaami want ice creaaammmmmmwas watching it two days ago both of em lol

the van came round ours a few weeks ago and my 12yr old son shouted that,one of his friends at school had to him to youtube it,not seen it for about 20yrs and made me want to see again

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5749121

my dingaling... my dingaling... I want you to... ;-)

youtube.com/wat…ted

:-D

Once - and my thoughts and prayers will always be with his widow.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition53489
    2. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)22
    3. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33
    4. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums11

See more discussions