Groups

Ever bought anything from Direct tvs?

Has anyone bought anything from Direct Tvs before? Ive never heard of them but have seen a tv im very interested.

Had bad experiences in the past with dodgy website companys so want to be on the safe side.

What about a returns policy? Are they good with you if anything should go wrong with the tv?

Thanks for the replies.

(website: www.directtvs.co.uk)

6 Comments

Original Poster

(website: [url]www.directtvs.co.uk[/url])

Bought a Sony 40D3000 from them last year. Great service and absolutely no complaints.

kbharj;2850925

Bought a Sony 40D3000 from them last year. Great service and absolutely … Bought a Sony 40D3000 from them last year. Great service and absolutely no complaints.

A friend of mine bought a tv from there, he had no complaints. very fast delivery and good service.

They are the same company that run LaptopsDirect. I ordered my laptop with LaptopsDirect last year and the delivery was quick and service was good.

Bought an lcd from them bout 18mths ago, same here no complaints, guess you want to hear from someone who has had a fault tho.

Original Poster

hey thanks for the replies. So flawless reviews so far.

maddogb you are right so waiting for that unfortunate post where someone has had a bad run-in with them, knowing my luck that will be me.

Thanks for the replies again.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SCS add ons... are they worth it??59
      2. Feels weird!22
      3. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK23
      4. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V22

See more discussions