ever done anything illegal?

Banned
    Feel free to share.

I have but it´s a secret

28 Comments

I dont think we're allowed to say.

[COLOR="White"]yes lots lol [/COLOR]

I would say everybody has

ohh do tell, surely everyone done something illegal - speeding or downloading files or whatever? Me - I havent though!

:whistling:

I've never done anything illegal ever... Just don't go digging near the patio?

Bigpoppaad;6897761

I've never done anything illegal ever... Just don't go digging near the … I've never done anything illegal ever... Just don't go digging near the patio?

:lol:

nothing im squeeky clean

I think everyone's done something illegal

downloading ****, smoking stuff, breach of the peace :lol: all the usual stuff lol

Banned

What are you? CID?

guv;6897817

What are you? CID?

more like SAD

Only by your human 'laws'.

I have even been arrested ................ wow

I once shot 10 guys, carjacked someone for their Mercedes, then run over 3 people while drive-by shooting another 2. I then threw a grenade at a bus and injured a few guys.

Then i switched off the PS3 and went outside....

Tinkytayls;6897854

I have even been arrested ................ wow

wow, I never have....

I almost was.... and i cried to the nice policeman and asked him to let me go home.... and he stood aside and let me walk away! lol

Indecent exposure..I must have flashed once or twice in my teens!!!

I mugged a tiger & stole his rolex

Banned

DarkKnight;6897865

I once shot 10 guys, carjacked someone for their Mercedes, then run over … I once shot 10 guys, carjacked someone for their Mercedes, then run over 3 people while drive-by shooting another 2. I then threw a grenade at a bus and injured a few guys.Then i switched off the PS3 and went outside....

Haha

DarkKnight;6897865

I once shot 10 guys, carjacked someone for their Mercedes, then run over … I once shot 10 guys, carjacked someone for their Mercedes, then run over 3 people while drive-by shooting another 2. I then threw a grenade at a bus and injured a few guys.Then i switched off the PS3 and went outside....

Haha very funny :thumbsup:

I've done a bit of this, that and the other.............................. but I won't bore you with details :w00t:

KazzyD;6897959

I've done a bit of this, that and the other.............................. … I've done a bit of this, that and the other.............................. but I won't bore you with details :w00t:

^^^^ I'm with her... lol

KazzyD;6897959

I've done a bit of this, that and the other.............................. … I've done a bit of this, that and the other.............................. but I won't bore you with details :w00t:

These days I only get up to the other

Original Poster Banned

I did a mooney once from the back of the school bus on the way to a netball match

toshapetriji;6898001

I did a mooney once from the back of the school bus on the way to a … I did a mooney once from the back of the school bus on the way to a netball match

lol!!! I dont even count that as illegal... they shouldnt be looking should they

I'm not saying anything without my solicitor present

everyday

renown;6898049

I'm not saying anything without my solicitor present

I'm here you can speak now

Original Poster Banned

I'm here you can speak now

Yup we wont tell anyone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4722244
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36198
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846347
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764696

See more discussions