Groups

Ever had a bad review published on PLAY.COM?

Banned
    Must have submitted about 4 or 5 bad product reviews (2 stars or less) and none have ever been published.

Obviously, the two good reviews (4 and 5 star) got published.

20 Comments

surprised?

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;5676397

surprised?

might as well just ignore the overall scores for play items then if they only take into account the good reviews.

I find amazon are far more impartial.

Wow, seems they have the same policy as Ebuyer :whistling:

maybe if you write in proper english "n not like diz", then it may get up there

Original Poster Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;5676824

Yes me : … Yes me : http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/3582251/Sepia-SPA-610-UK-Wireless-Keyboard-Optical-Mouse-Desktop-Set/ProductReviews.html

blimey - you live close to st.james park!

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;5676865

maybe if you write in proper english "n not like diz", then it may get up … maybe if you write in proper english "n not like diz", then it may get up there

it appears the reverse is true judging by the link above ;-)

e.g.

but when i used it the butons where to smalle especially the enter button. It also goes through batterys quickly

csiman;5676870

blimey - you live close to st.james park!

How you know that?
    csiman;5676872

it appears the reverse is true judging by the link above ;-)e.g.but when … it appears the reverse is true judging by the link above ;-)e.g.but when i used it the butons where to smalle especially the enter button. It also goes through batterys quickly

Thats not my review (just for the record)

csiman;5676872

it appears the reverse is true judging by the link above ;-)e.g. but when … it appears the reverse is true judging by the link above ;-)e.g. but when i used it the butons where to smalle especially the enter button. It also goes through batterys quickly

you must not be able to construct proper sentences then, must be the only reason I can think of.

I put up 52 reviews on play.com, and all 52 were accepted.

black gerbil1;5676945

you must not be able to construct proper sentences then, must be the only … you must not be able to construct proper sentences then, must be the only reason I can think of.

Should we search your 12,000 posts and point out all your mistakes??? :whistling:
    16 posts a day, for such a busy stockbroker, model, property tycoon, TV extra. Have I missed anything?

Paddy_o_furniture;5676963

Should we search your 12,000 posts and point out all your mistakes??? … Should we search your 12,000 posts and point out all your mistakes??? :whistling:16 posts a day, for such a busy stockbroker, model, property tycoon, TV extra. Have I missed anything?

16post per day, it takes 5secs to post, so thats a total of 1mintue 20seconds I spend on here.

no you didnt miss nothing.

Original Poster Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;5676913

How you know that?Thats not my review (just for the record)

54° 58′ 29.5″ N, 1° 36′ 36.61″ W in google earth ;-)

Original Poster Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;5676963

Should we search your 12,000 posts and point out all your mistakes??? … Should we search your 12,000 posts and point out all your mistakes??? :whistling:16 posts a day, for such a busy stockbroker, model, property tycoon, TV extra. Have I missed anything?

DFTT

black gerbil1;5676988

16post per day, it takes 5secs to post, so thats a total of 1mintue … 16post per day, it takes 5secs to post, so thats a total of 1mintue 20seconds I spend on here.no you didnt miss nothing.

You spend 1 minute 20 seconds on here a day. LOL pull the other one

csiman;5677009

54° 58′ 29.5″ N, 1° 36′ 36.61″ W in google earth ;-)

Ahh clever boy

I've had a couple of 1 and 2 star reviews published, including this one:

play.com/Mob…tml

Paddy_o_furniture;5677015

You spend 1 minute 20 seconds on here a day. LOL pull the other one

the stats don lie.

black gerbil1;5677210

the stats don lie.

So you just open random threads and post something in 5 seconds?

Surely you should account for reading the threads and the posts within them :thumbsup:

black gerbil1;5676865

maybe if you write in proper english "n not like diz", then it may get up … maybe if you write in proper english "n not like diz", then it may get up there

:whistling: don?
    black gerbil1;5677210

the stats don lie.

sancho1983;5677266

So you just open random threads and post something in 5 seconds?Surely … So you just open random threads and post something in 5 seconds?Surely you should account for reading the threads and the posts within them :thumbsup:

I can skim read pretty fast.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…77
      2. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions