Groups

ever ordered the wrong curry?

I ordered mixed meat curry(indian) first time i had used them because my regular was closed, well anyway they mistook my order for a mince meat curry, and it was rank, im gutted, i was starving too, lol

5 Comments

i dont eat curry except Jamaican curry goat yummm

ilovelilac;4159109

i dont eat curry except Jamaican curry goat yummm

You can't beat my Grandad-in-laws Curry Goat with his special dumplings (no homo)

same thing happened with me n my mate but with a kebab!!! ordered from a different store n ordered mixed meat n chips (mixed meat meaning chicken n lamb donar meat) when it come it cost over £15 n upon opening realised it had every single meat in it n loads of salad. Grrrrrr. When i phoned them up they said what i wanted was a semi-meat??? WTF is a semi-meat. it was nice but not worth £16. the next day i posted the salad throught thier letter box lol.

Was sat in a restaurant a few yrs ago and was very merry i had to admit.

Waiter asked a few times what i wanted and i said i was still looking, next thing my friends meal came out and then mine, i was certain i hadnt ordered, so i told the waiter i hadnt ordered anything, he said i did and plonked a red hot Phaal on the table. Had about 4 mouthfuls of it, way too hot, so they went and got some Korma sauce and poured that all over it. Still way too hot, so they brought me 2 pints of milk to cool me down ( i've had a session so thought it was a grand idea) 2 pints of milk later im running outside to throw the lot back up, and proceeded to spew all through the night!!

Lesson learnt i can tell ya!!

Original Poster

leeroy;4160617

Was sat in a restaurant a few yrs ago and was very merry i had to … Was sat in a restaurant a few yrs ago and was very merry i had to admit.Waiter asked a few times what i wanted and i said i was still looking, next thing my friends meal came out and then mine, i was certain i hadnt ordered, so i told the waiter i hadnt ordered anything, he said i did and plonked a red hot Phaal on the table. Had about 4 mouthfuls of it, way too hot, so they went and got some Korma sauce and poured that all over it. Still way too hot, so they brought me 2 pints of milk to cool me down ( i've had a session so thought it was a grand idea) 2 pints of milk later im running outside to throw the lot back up, and proceeded to spew all through the night!!Lesson learnt i can tell ya!!

lol i did a simaler thing a few years back after a fair few beers, i thought it was a great idea to order that same curry and it ended in very much the same outcome as yourself, lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2947
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767356
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2649
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1019

See more discussions