Groups
    EXPIRED

Ever suddenly realised you may look like a pervert?

Wife was In lasenza buying a coupla bras at lunchtime,so she goes into the changing rooms to try them on and leaves me standing in the middle of a busy shop.

All of a sudden,I became aware that I was standing there,unshaven for 5 days,wearing scruffy tracksuit trousers and a crumpled t shirt and I was getting heavy stares from the customers.

Had to leave the shop cos I was really starting to panic a bit about what impression I was giving.

Not normally that self conscious but was a bit freaked out!

23 Comments

supermod

I'm sorry, but I laughed when I read that :giggle:

Lol!!

bloody hell how spooky is that ! yes.

just now got back from the shops with missus lurking about outside the clothes shop & getting funny looks !

its the times we live in im sure of it ! you could smile & say hello to kids but you cant even do that now with fear of being looked at as a pervert.

:giggle: :giggle:

Yes that's happened to me as well Its a horrible feeling isn't it:oops:

i dont give a damn about this sort of thing when shopping with the missus. On one occasion i did get a total stranger ask "do you think this looks good?" whilst holding up a small thing. The misses and i just stood there stunned.

lol!
    i dont normally mind...however i have had a few funny looks when she goes to try stuff on and i start looking through items in her size! but i just smile if i get any funny looks...they soon get scared themselves or realise what i was doing when she comes out of the changing rooms!

Strangely enough I haven't ever felt like I looked like a pervert when buying womens underwear

ClarityofMind;6274416

Strangely enough I haven't ever felt like I looked like a pervert when … Strangely enough I haven't ever felt like I looked like a pervert when buying womens underwear

Not even they peep hole ones?

AshleyRFC;6274432

Not even they peep hole ones?

nope.......... they just make me feel... kinda.......... thirsty ;-)

Original Poster

worst of it was-not one thong in my size!:whistling:

barky;6274460

show off :whistling:

barky;6274460

thong's make me thor !

Banned

lol! i have been in this situation but when i worked in another store on the same street as lasenza.

i was in there with my gf who went off to look at something and then another woman came over to ask advice on fitting! i went bright red!

but strangely i got asked for advice in B&Q too when i was with my dad....

Lol Barky :giggle:

Your threads are really making me laugh a lot recently :-D

Banned

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb175/BOBARNOLD/pervert.jpg

I think im a bit pervy, I pinched one of the mum's bums in the playground the other day, I dont know what possessed me :oops: suprisingly though she just turned round and said what would you have done if it hadn't have been me :w00t:

Banned

michelleleemoo;6274563

I think im a bit pervy, I pinched one of the mum's bums in the playground … I think im a bit pervy, I pinched one of the mum's bums in the playground the other day, I dont know what possessed me :oops: suprisingly though she just turned round and said what would you have done if it hadn't have been me :w00t:

i don't think there are many people that would mind you pinching their bum! :oops:

michelleleemoo;6274563

I think im a bit pervy, I pinched one of the mum's bums in the playground … I think im a bit pervy, I pinched one of the mum's bums in the playground the other day, I dont know what possessed me :oops: suprisingly though she just turned round and said what would you have done if it hadn't have been me :w00t:

did you give it back to her yet??:w00t:

bykergrove;6274573

i don't think there are many people that would mind you pinching their … i don't think there are many people that would mind you pinching their bum! :oops:

aaaah sweet, what a compliment. mmmmmwa

ClarityofMind;6274574

did you give it back to her yet??:w00t:

no, I get it out at night and...........:whistling:

michelleleemoo;6274584

aaaah sweet, what a compliment. mmmmmwano, I get it out at night … aaaah sweet, what a compliment. mmmmmwano, I get it out at night and...........:whistling:

you whistle at it??? :-D

ClarityofMind;6274600

you whistle at it??? :-D

yeah, I just put my lips together and blow :w00t: dont start me off

michelleleemoo;6274614

yeah, I just put my lips together and blow :w00t: dont start me off

You know how to whistle dont ya????

;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563842
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691437
      3. Cheer me up please?1327
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767528

See more discussions